tanaka ryunosuke | crackheads

tanaka ryunosuke

enjoy :)

—————

"friendship is the only cement that willever hold the worldtogether

"friendship is the
only cement that will
ever hold the world
together."

— woodrow wilson

—————

crackheads.

obnoxious.

out of one's mind.

there were several phrases that people used to describe tanaka and you.

both of you were exceptionally loud and vociferous: standing on desks, dancing in the hallways, randomly screaming and annoying the crap out of people. the two of you became friends as soon as you guys made eye contact with one another.

people would describe the two of yours guys's encounter as absurd and insane.

it was on a sunny day, when the boy's volleyball team was jogging around the school. tanaka was running alongside his teammates, panting as his legs stretched across the ground. his mouth was itching for water as he came to a halt, finishing his run around the school.

he walked over to the water fountain to get a drink of water, only to be surprised by you already standing there. the sides of his cheeks reddened as he steps towards the fountain to get a drink. he stood in the opposite side of you, who seemed to be struggling to turn on the water.

tanaka found his heart beating super fast every time he saw anyone who was the opposite gender of him.

after drinking a mouthful of water, he looked towards you, who was still struggling to get a drink of water. it seemed like you were new to these kinds of drinking water fountains because you clearly did not know how to use it.

"d-do y-you n-need help?" tanaka stuttered as he walked over to you.

oh my god, what if he wants to fight me?

why doesn't he have any hair?

is he a gangster?

these questions filled your head as tanaka stared at you with confusion, waiting for your answer.

"y-yes," you answered as his cheeks became a shade of bright pink. "i-i'm new to Japan, so i don't know how anything works here."

to your surprise, tanaka was actually very considerate and good-hearted. he had a lopsided smile that revealed his straight white teeth. every time he grinned, you couldn't help but smile also.

your guys's friendship started off on a good-term, and ever since then, you guys saw each other in the halls and classrooms more often.

at first, it started off with tanaka being a stuttering mess as he greeted you with a simple "hello." then, it escalated into small conversations.

and now, you guys were inseparable.

literally, no one knew you could be this loud and crazy. when you first transferred, you were the quiet and shy student who barely talked. but now, you were one of the loudest kids in the classrooms, always getting in trouble by the teacher to lower you voice down.

before school, tanaka and you would walk to school together. sometimes you would throw volleyballs to him as he practiced his spikes. and other times, you guys would go to class and create a ruckus.

you guys were best friends.

you would attend his volleyball games, and help him study for physics and math. while he would attend your basketball games, and help you study for japanese.

. . .

a small chuckle left your lips as tanaka and you walked back home from school. he looked at you strangely as you took a bite of your ice cream.

"what are you laughing at?" he asks as he devours his ice cream in a single bite.

"i was just remembering how when we first met, i was so quiet and timid," you happily responded with a large grin. "WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! DID YOU JUST EAT YOUR ICE CREAM IN A SINGLE BITE?!"

"AHHHH I HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN FREEZE!" he yells as he clutches onto his bald head and kneels onto the ground in pain.

"HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!"

"AHHH IT HURTS! IT HURTS!"

"SHUT UP, YOU'RE GOING TO CATCH EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!"

"IT HURTS!"

"SHUT UP!"

the two of you continued to shout loudly as the people walking by stared at you guys with strange eyes.

'high schoolers these days. i swear they're crackheads.'

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what's your favorite Haikyuu opening?

—————

can we talk how he can go from this

to that

to this

in literally 0

in literally 0.00017492 seconds