ennoshita chikara | bus stop (request)

requested by: @CacaHh3
thank you for the request 🥺❤️🤩

ennoshita chikara

hope you enjoy :)

—————

"the truth? i like you

"the truth?
i like you. a lot.
you make me happy.
you make me laugh.
you're smart.
you're different.
you're a little crazy,
and awkward,
and your smile alone
can make my day."

— c.

—————

ennoshita couldn't help but grin widely as he watched you talk to him about how your day went. he loved spending time with you, even if it was a small portion of his day. he loved watching you smile at him, talk to him, rant to him; the list was endless.

he simply loved you for who you were.

even after spending years with you, his heart fluttered like crazy every time you hugged him or gave him a small peck on the cheek. he would get super protective of anyone who would come close to you and glared at literally everyone who talked to you in a flirty manner.

you loved how much he cared about you.

he would always check up on you by sending you morning texts and night texts, and randomly calling you in the middle of the day, making sure you were okay. he would always panic when you didn't reply to his texts after thirty minutes, and once, he even ran to your house to cook for you because you said you were hungry.

ennoshita was the one you were always searching for, and it all started at a bus stop. well, for you, your first impression of ennoshita was not pleasant.

it was on a regular tuesday morning.

you were at the bus stop with your friend, waiting for the bus so that you could go to school. all of a sudden, a boy with dark brown hair came running up to you.

"hello!" he greeted with a stern face. you looked at him confusingly but greeted him back with a smile.

"hello."

the boy awkwardly stood in front of you as you tilted your head to the side, bemused. he opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out as time slowly ticked by. his face started turning red and he dashed away from you in the opposite direction.

ennoshita was embarrassed and unsettled with what he had done. he was too caught up with your beauty, no words came out. he ran away from you because your friend was giving him weird looks and deathly glares.

"oh, chikara!" nishinoya called out to him. "did you get her number?"

ennoshita was bright red by the time he returned to his friends. he crouched down in humiliation and timidly scratched the back of his head.