sugawara koushi | mine (request)

requested by: uwuakaashi__
thank you for the request ❤️🥺✨

sugawara koushi

enjoy :)

—————

"how glad i am that you exist

"how glad i am
that you exist."

— vita sackville-west

—————

sugawara koushi could not take it anymore.

you were surrounded by idiots. not just idiots, but volleyball idiots.

he had brought you to practice because you had always wanted to see him play, but he instantly regretted it as soon as he opened the gymnasium door. every time a girl walked through those doors, idiots, like tanaka and nishinoya, would surround them and ask questions that never ended.

you were caught up in that mess.

if it were some other girl, he would remind them to not scare them away. he usually didn't mind tanaka or nishinoya creating a ruckus and flirting with them.

but with you, it was different.

you were his, and no one else's. he was the only one that was allowed to call you beautiful, embrace you in his arms, and hold your hand. no one other than him was allowed to touch you, and yet tanaka was in front of him, squeezing your hands. for the first time, he wanted to slap that shaved head, but when he saw your smile, he instantly calmed down.

but to his dismay, nishinoya came barging in, calling you beautiful and how adorable you looked. his calm and soothing self was starting to lose it, and he couldn't wait to show that you were his.

"y/n-san, c-can i have your number?" nishinoya asked. it was his first time asking for a girl's number, so he couldn't help but stutter.

"i-uh, i already ha-"

you were quickly cut off by tanaka butting in and telling you how much dazzling you looked. he went the extra mile by bending down on one knee and squeeing your hand gently.

"y/n-san, you probably don't care about this, but you are extremely beautiful today. you are always beautiful, but today, you are sparkling with elegance. would it be possible for me to take you out on a date?"

sugawara wanted to slap those hands away from yours and replace it with his. he didn't want anyone other than himself, holding those delicate hands. holding your hands was one thing, but asking you out on a date was a totally different level.

you were his girlfriend!

sugawara could not believe his ears when the word "date" left tanaka's lips. you were obviously uncomfortable in this situation because you had never had a boy bending down on one knee and asking you out.

when your eyes met sugawara's, he instantly came storming towards your direction. he grabbed your chin with his fingers and leaned in. as soon as his lips met yours, a small grin curved up.

nishinoya and tanaka on the other hand were taken back from the sudden PDA by sugawara. their cheeks reddened when he slipped his tongue into your mouth.

sugawara was a kind and gentle lover. he always watched out for you and made sure you were eating properly and staying hydrated. he always considered your feelings and even a subtle change of movement from you would leave him worried or troubled.

he was usually a tender kisser, always asking you for permission and starting slow. so when he suddenly pressed his lips against yours, you were startled and surprised that sugawara had a different side to him.

when his tongue slipped through your lips, your cheeks flushed as he roamed around, gliding his tongue against yours. when he pulled away from you, he had faint tints of pink on the side of his cheeks.

this was the first time you had seen this side of sugawara, and you found it amusing and adorable.

"nishinoya, tanaka, i'm only going to say this once," he grumbled. "y/n is mine."

the single statement left the two second-years quivering with fear. they apologized for their precious actions and rushed back to practice. you took a sneak glance at sugawara and smiled at how adorable he looked.

"jealous?" you asked, nudging him slightly. sugawara looked at you and flushed.

"n-no," he stuttered. "t-they were disturbing practice."

you chuckled at his excuse and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek. he was taken back by you but smiled.

"don't worry, suga. i'm only looking at you."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: do you like tomatoes??

—————

happy birthday to sugawara koushi!!! mwah ❤️😘💕💓💘💗✨