oikawa tooru | wink (request)

requested by: @_aoihana
thank you for the request 😊🥰❤️

oikawa tooru

hope you enjoy :)

—————

"you."

and just like that,
the greatest poem was
written, in one word.

— clinton

—————

"iwa-chan!" oikawa yelled as the volleyball left his fingertips and flew towards the spiker. with a large jump in the air, iwaizumi spiked the ball down onto the grass field.

the two were out in the field, setting and spiking volleyballs during lunchtime. instead of practicing in the gymnasium, the two were practicing in the field because not a lot of people walked by.

even though oikawa did adore his fangirls, he wanted a place where he could enjoy his time alone with his best friend, iwaizumi. the field was like their secret hangout, where the two would practice volleyball until late at night, and talk to each other about their worries and problems.

"nice, iwa-chan!" oikawa complimented as the two gave each other a high five. a large grin curved up on his face as he walked back to set again.

as he was about to set the ball, his fingers slipped. the ball ended up flying towards a tall tree and got caught in one of its branches. the two looked at each other silently and mentally sighed. the two tried to get the ball down, but sadly, even with both of their heights combined, they couldn't reach the ball.

"what are we going to do, iwa-chan?" oikawa asked as he tried to reach the ball with a long stick.

just as soon iwaizumi was about to scold oikawa, you came jumping between tree branches at an incredible speed. your legs jumped really high as you leaped from one tree to another. you grabbed the volleyball in ease and gracefully landed onto the ground with a smile.

"here you go," you stated as you handed the ball to oikawa.

he hesitantly grabbed the ball from you and stared at you for a while without saying anything. his eyes stared at your figure and wondered how you were able to grab the volleyball with such no difficulty.

"oh- thanks," he replied with a small grin.

"of course! wait, oh my gosh!" you exclaimed as you faced iwaizumi. "are you iwaizumi hajime?"

iwaizumi stared at you confusingly but slowly nodded. oikawa looked at you two with confusion. usually, it was him that got all the attention, but for the first time, his best friend had earned attention.

your eyes widened in delight and your grin grew wider. "c-can i have a high-five from you i've always seen you play volleyball and i'm a huge fan of yours!"

iwaizumi smugly smirked at oikawa and gave you a high-five with no problem. your eyes sparkled at the touch of his palm hitting yours and you couldn't help but squeal in excitement. oikawa stared at you fangirling over his best friend and awkwardly stood there as you two exchanged conversation.

"oh, i have to go somewhere! it was a pleasure meeting you two!!" you exclaimed as you waved at iwaizumi and winked at oikawa.

surprised by your sudden action, oikawa stood there bewildered with a small tint of pink on his cheeks. he found you quite interesting and wanted to get to know you better. it was the first time someone had bravely winked at him and without knowing, a slight smirk crept up his face.

"who are you?"

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: do you like k-pop?

—————

lately, it's been quite challenging for me to write. do you guys have any pieces of advice or tips that could help me or motivate me to continue writing?? 🥺❤️