suna rintarou | wedding (request)

requested by: @_ohlala
thank you for the request

suna rintarou

enjoy :)

—————

"someone will ache for your soul

wait for them."

— e. russel

—————

do you remember when we first met?

"y/n, hurry up. we have to be early for your first day of school," your brother, kita shinsuke, said as you walked down the stairs. you groaned as you struggled to get your hair in the right place.

"i'm coming," you said as you grabbed your school bag. shinsuke was already standing at the door, waiting for you. after putting on your shoes, the two of you walked to school.

unlike your older brother, who was mature and organized, you did everything last minute and laughed at almost everything. you never had a strict routine like your brother or thought about minding your manners or cleaning. your room was always a mess and it was always shinsuke getting mad at you, not your mom.

"are you going to play volleyball this year too?" you asked as the two of you walked alongside each other. shinsuke nodded.

"do you think i should sign up as the manager?" you asked. "i'm not that interested in any other clubs, and i used to play volleyball. so, they'll accept me right?"

"i don't know. you should come to our first practice today and see what the coach says."

. . .

shinsuke waited for you when your last class ended. you probably didn't know where the volleyball practice was going to take place, so he was planning on taking you there.

"shin!!" you exclaimed when you saw your brother standing out the door with his usual expressionless face.

"hurry up, y/n. practice is going to start soon."

you immediately went over to the coach when you arrived at the volleyball court. there were already people practicing. the members who knew shinsuke were shocked to see him be late on the first day of practice.

after talking to the coach and somehow convincing him to make you the manager, you stayed to watch the practice and take notes on every member of the club. you smiled every time shinsuke looked at you. you simply sat on the bench and observed every player.

your eyes widened when you saw a boy with dark, brown hair spiking the ball. his grayish-yellow narrow eyes made contact with yours. you instantly fell in love with his eyes and smirked.

shit, he's hot.

after practice, you decided to talk to the male. you didn't want to miss this opportunity to talk to someone as hot as him.