oikawa tooru | jealousy

oikawa tooru

enjoy!

—————

"the most beautiful part is,i wasn't even lookingwhen i found you

"the most
beautiful part is,
i wasn't even looking
when i found you."

— autumn

—————

b/n: boy's name

—————

oikawa tooru was always surrounded by people — his fangirls, his friends, his volleyball teammates, the list was endless. through his extroverted and flirtatious personality, he had multiple girls linked to his arms, pushing their chests up to him.

it wasn't the fact the there were so many of them — in fact you found it amusing how he even had friends to begin with, with his childlike personality. but at the same time, it was his youthfulness that made you fall in love with him.

you were the girlfriend of the one and only oikawa tooru.

people knew that both of you guys were a couple, and yet they still surrounded around him like a bunch of bees, asking him for pictures and his numbers.

it was lunch time — usually oikawa and you would sit together and contentedly eat the lunch box you made. but lately, girls has been dominating him the whole period. you groaned against your breath, watching your boyfriend environed by girl classmates, caked with pounds of makeup and clinging onto his arms.

a heavy sigh left the your lips as a girl took out her phone and leaned in to snap a picture with oikawa, pecking his right cheek.

you could feel your annoyance and displeasure as you sucked in the air to calm down your frustration. you set your chopsticks down on the table as you lost your appetitive to eat.

you were fine with him talking and interacting with girls, as long as they weren't sexual or romantic. in fact, he was the one who wouldn't stop following you around before you guys started dating, always giving you pick-up lines and flirting around, trying to get you to like him back, which took him years.

you trusted him.

but the time both of you spending time together was slowly becoming less and less. with his volleyball practice to your student council meetings, the weekdays and weekends were always busy, packed with schedules.

the only time both of you guys had time together was at lunch, and sometimes he would go practice volleyball because he had a meet coming up soon, and sometimes you would get called in by the president or the members of the student council to help them with something. so sometimes, you guys wouldn't even meet during lunch time. but when you guys did, girls would always be encircling him, like right now.

you found yourself constantly wanting to punch those girls that smothered their perfume all over his uniform, but there was no way you could do that, as the vice-president of the student council.