haiba alisa | mall date (request)

requested by: @-ISABELLASLULLABY
thank you for the request :)

haiba alisa

enjoy :)

—————

"friendship is born at the moment
when one person says to another:
'what! you too? i thought that no
one but myself . .  .'"

— c. s. lewis

 lewis

—————

alisa and you were best friends. you guys would study together for university and call each other when one of you were bored. facetiming each other was a weekly thing for you guys. sometimes, you guys would rant to each other about problems that were happening in each other's life, or crack random jokes and laugh at inside jokes. most of the time, you guys would just do homework and enjoy each other's company in silence.

there was nothing you hid from her, and she did the same.

"alisa!!"

the two of you decided to have a small date at the mall. she was waiting for you in a small cafe. she had already gotten a drink and was seated at a table. you ran up to her and tackled her into a hug. giggles left her lips as she wrapped her arms around you.

she had her hair in a half ponytail. she wore a simple white blouse and black jeans.

"y/n!!" she handed you your favorite drink with a smile. "here, i got you your favorite."

"aww, thank you!!" you exclaimed, giving her another hug. she giggled. "i'm so glad finals are done."

the two of you walked out of the cafe and walked around the mall. "how do you think you did on your paper?" she asked, as she took a sip of her coffee.

"i turned it in at 11:59 on the day of," you replied. "i'm praying that i didn't get a bad grade on it."

alisa laughed. "11:59? that's so like you."

"what about you, how did you do?"

"i don't know. i want to say i did good, but every time i say that, i always end up getting a bad score," she replied. "anyways, let's stop talking about school, and let's have fun today!"

a large smile curved up your lips. "yeah, fuck school!"

"let's go take a look at the store!" alisa exclaimed, pointing at a clothing store. she grabbed your wrist and dragged you into the store. her eyes sparkled at the sight of clothes hanging on racks. "y/n, try this on!!"

she brightly said as she held a pair of jeans for you. she quickly took more clothes from other  racks for you to try on. she pushed you into a fitting room with the clothes and waited for you to come out.

"uhm alisa, how do i look?" you asked, coming out of the fitting room. you had changed into the jeans and the jacket she had handed you. she turned around and smiled brightly.

"you look great, y/n!!" she complimented. she took out her phone to take a picture of you and giggled. the following hours were filled with alisa making you try on different clothing and hundreds of mirror pictures. you guys tried on weird looking sunglasses and rode on those kid rides. you guys talked for hours at the food court while eating and simply had a fun time with each other.

you guys walked out of the mall with bags in each other's hands.

"call me when you arrive home," you said as alisa got inside her car.

"you too, drive safe," she said as she smiled at you. "don't go blasting music and barking at random people."

"i do not bark at people."

"mhm, sure. you're just like my little brother."

"hurry up and go before i bark at you."

alisa laughed as she turned on her car's engine. "okay, love you."

you smiled. "love you."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: without saying their name, who's your favorite character from haikyuu?