miya osamu | under the cherry blossoms

miya osamu

enjoy :)

—————

"let us be grateful to thepeople that make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom

people that make us happy,
they are the charming gardeners
who make our souls blossom."

— marcel proust

—————

hey, do you remember when we first met?

the first time osamu saw you was on a bright, sunny day where there was not a single cloud in the endless azure sky. he was taking a walk around the school's campus, avoiding any interactions with his fangirls. he was taking a quick break from all the studying that had to be done and was trying to find a place where there were no students.

he took a seat on a bench under the tall, graceful cherry blossom tree. the soft breeze that ruffled his grey hair felt nice as he closed his eyes and sniffed the air. a very subtle and delicate smell of the cherry blossoms filled his nose. his grey eyes fluttered open when one of the blossoms fell on top of his nose.

the bench was right in the middle of the field with numerous cherry blossom trees lined out neatly on both sides. the cheerful chirping sounds from the birds above gave him a sense of ataraxy.

he shook it off as he heavily sighed by just thinking about all the assignments that had to be done when he got back to the classroom.

when he stood up from the bench, you caught him eyes. you were seated tranquilly on the bench in front of his. you had a sketchbook in front of you and you seemed to be busy sketching a picture of the cherry blossoms that were falling down elegantly.

a strand of your hair fell down your face, but you didn't bother putting it behind your ear. your back was slightly hunched and you continued sketching on your sketchbook, that was settled on your knee.

your lips widened and your eyes twinkled as you stopped moving your hand and lifted the sketchbook up to your eye level to view your drawing.

you screeched when you noticed the tall male in front of you, who had been watching you the whole entire time. you hid your sketchbook behind your back and quickly stood up.

miya osamu was popular around the area. with his tall and muscular body, and handsome face, he had attracted many girls' hearts. with his amazing volleyball techniques and skills, he was able to catch the eyes of many boys as well.

of course, you knew him. who wouldn't?

he was the miya osamu.

he was much more handsome up close, and you could barely look at him in the eyes because he was too stunning. his face was extremely striking, but his body structure was immaculate. he was extremely tall and you see how toned he was even through the school uniform he was wearing.

he has noticed you fidgeting around, looking down at your shoes. he stared at you curiously on why you were looking down. normally, girls would flock around him, surrounding him and invading his personal bubble. but every time you looked up to make eye contact with him, you would quickly look back down and nervously bite your bottom lip.

"hey," osamu called out. you yelped in surprise and before he could continue talking, you had already taken a run to the school building. a slip of paper dropped from your sketchbook as you hurriedly sprinted away from him.

he picked up the drawing that settled in front of his feet and widened his eyes in amazement. it was the piece of drawing you were just working on, and it was beautiful. it was a drawing of the cherry blossom tree that he was sitting under, and he couldn't help but fall in love with it.

your drawing was very delicate. there were barely and dark pencil marks, instead they were all thin and exquisite pencil marks that created a beautiful drawing. the shading was flawless and the small details that were meticulously drawn were adroit.

he had fallen in love with your drawings.

. . .

"samu, what are you thinking about?" you asked, as you rested your head on his chest. the two of you were on a picnic date at a cherry blossom park.

the food that he and you had prepared was all gone and cleaned up. the two of you sat on top of a blanket and the petals of the cherry blossoms twirled around. the sun was starting to set as the two of you watched it in admiration.

"i was thinking about us," he replied, sniffing your hair and giving a small peck on top of your head.

"us?"

"yeah, us when we first met," he replied, gazing at the petals of the cherry blossom that came flowing down in front of him. "sitting under the cherry blossoms with you is my favorite thing to do."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: do you like to draw?

—————

i need more of him 😍🥺
i can not wait for part 2 of season 4

i need more of him 😍🥺i can not wait for part 2 of season 4

how can he look so hawt by just eating rice 😍