haiba lev | train rides (request)

requested by: TSUKK-II 
thank you for the request 😊❤️🥰

haiba lev

hope you enjoy :)

—————

"the first time i saw youwas the first time i fell in love

was the first time i fell in love."

— j.m. wise

—————

lev's heart was thumping fast and loudly. the world stopped moving and the only person he could see was you.

lev had decided to ride the train home because he didn't feel like walking today, and the heavens had blessed him. as soon as he rode the train, you were the first person to catch his attention. you were sparkling with brightness and beauty.

your hair was slightly covering your face and you were looking down at your phone. you wore your school uniform and you pulled a strand of hair, that had fallen in front of your face, behind your ear. everything about you was breathtaking for him.

your hair. your face. your legs. your arms. everything.

he took a seat where he could see you better. you seemed to be busy with your phone, so he took this chance to steal secret glances at you. his heart beater faster when you smiled down at your phone. your curved up lips was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen, and he found himself staring at your face for quite a while.

he mentally scolded himself when he realized he had been staring too long, and returned his gaze back to the ground. after a few seconds, he looked back up at you and his cheeks flushed when he made eye contact with you. he hastily looked back down, fidgeting with his fingers.

he watched you walk off the train and he couldn't help but stare as your figure got farther and farther away from him.

for the following days and weeks, lev took the train home to simply see you. your attractive self kept a smile on his face, and every time you grinned down at your phone, he would blush.

"how do i talk to her?" lev asked.

he had always wanted to talk to you or say a simple greeting, but every time he tried, his brain would stop working and he would simply just stand there. so he had come to ask his volleyball teammates for some help.

"just talk to her," kenma answered, fidgeting with his phone.

"i would've already done that if i could," lev pouted. "i just freeze in front of her and before i can utter a single word, she leaves."