iwaizumi hajime | small prank (request)

requested by: @KUROOISMINEEEE
thank you for the request 🥺❤️

iwaizumi hajime

enjoy :)

—————

"whatever our souls are made of,his and mine are the same

his and mine are the same."

— emily brontë

—————

"oikawa!!" you ran up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"y/n!!" he returned your hug and rested his chin on top of your head.

"do you know where hajime is?" you asked, peeking into the volleyball court. "he wasn't in class so i was wondering if he was practicing."

"no, he's not here yet," oikawa responded, letting you go. you sulked as you nodded. "have you two been doing well?"

you were dating the ace of aoba josai's volleyball team, iwaizumi hajime. you were the one who confessed your feelings to him, and when he accepted your feelings, you were so happy. but even after dating him for a few months, it was hard for you to make plans and talk to him because he was always busy.

"what do you mean?" you asked.

"well i mean, iwa-chan is pretty shy and uses pretty foul words, so i was wondering if he was treating you well."

"i guess. . .i don't know," you replied. oikawa looked at you with his head tilted. you continued. "he's very busy, and i totally understand. but when we go on dates, he doesn't really talk to me and it's always me starting the conversation. so i just sometimes wonder if he's really into me, you know?"

oikawa furrowed his eyebrows. he was used to his childhood friend constantly talking about you with a large smile on his face and faint dust of pink on his cheeks. iwaizumi was the type to look at pictures of you before falling asleep. sometimes, he would take secret pictures of you when you weren't looking and keep them safe in his phone.

so, oikawa was a bit taken back by your words.

'iwa-chan doesn't like you? no sweetie, he's fallen head over heels over you,' oikawa thought as an idea popped into his mind.

"y/n, why don't we pull a prank on him by trying to make iwa-chan jealous?"

you tilted your head in confusion. "why?" you asked.

"to see how he reacts," oikawa responded. "if he doesn't really like you, he wouldn't really care, right?"

. . .

"y/n? why are you here?" iwaizumi asked as he entered the volleyball court. you were passing out water bottles to the volleyball members. he dropped his bag onto the bench and walked up to you.

"oikawa asked me to help out," you replied with a smile, handing him a water bottle. he nodded.

you felt an arm wrap around your shoulders. you looked up and saw oikawa smiling down at you. you awkwardly smiled at him, wary of iwaizumi's reaction.

"yup, i did," oikawa answered. "y/n is really good at organizing and taking care of others, so i was wondering about making her the manager of the club."

iwaizumi softly nodded as he took a sip of water. "yeah, i don't mind," he mumbled as he walked to the volleyball court to start warming up.

"everyone loves having y/n around!" oikawa exclaimed, wrapping his arms around you and rubbing his cheeks against yours.

"yup," hanamaki agrees. "plus, having y/n as the manager will definitely make karasuno jealous of us."

iwaizumi could hear you laughing from the other side of the court with the other third years. even during practice, he realized how you would cheer for the volleyball players, other than him. he noticed you fist-bumping matsukawa and hanamaki, while you gave him a simple smile.

wasn't he your boyfriend? shouldn't you be giving him the most attention? where was his fist-bump?

oikawa held in his laughter when he saw iwaizumi scowling at matsukawa, who received another fist-bump from you. he desperately wanted to take a picture of iwaizumi's face and blackmail him with it.

after practice, you were swarmed by members of the volleyball team. you were busy handing out water bottles and towels for them. iwaizumi stood away from the crowd and waited for you to be alone. he secretly took a peek at you to see how you were doing.

a scowl crept up his face when oikawa whispered something to you, making you flush red. when oikawa ruffled your hair, he abruptly walked over with a frown.

"hey, shittykawa," iwaizumi mumbled. oikawa felt shivers trailing down his back. "what are you doing?"

but a slight smirk grew on oikawa's face.. "i'm talking to y/n," he responded. iwaizumi roughly grabbed your hand and brought you closer to his chest.

"shittykawa," he growled. you felt your heart flutter when he tightened his grip around your waist. "you better not be fucking around."

your cheeks flushed red. oikawa couldn't keep it in and bursted out laughing, confusing iwaizumi.

"iwa-chan, you should seriously take a look at your face," oikawa said in between laughs. "there's no need to get mad at me. i was just helping out y/n."

you gulped. "yeah, hajime. we wanted to know how you would react if i got all friendly with everyone except you."

"wh-"

"you always seemed bored around me, so i thought you replied to my feelings because you felt bad or something. but it's okay now," you said, giving him a light kiss on his lips. iwaizumi flushed red.

"why do you think i take hundreds of pictures of you and secretly look at them, you idiot?" he muttered in embarrassment as he covered his face with his hands. you blinked.

"you what?"

you could hear sniffles of laughter coming from oikawa. iwaizumi and you looked over and saw him holding his phone out and recording everything.

"SHITTY OIKAWA!!"

"BAHAHAHA!! SAY THAT AGAIN, IWA-CHAN!! SAY IT AGAIN!!"

"GO DIE!!"

later that day

oikawa tooru posted a video

*clip of iwaizumi acting
lovey dovey with y/n*

*clip of iwaizumi acting lovey dovey with y/n*

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: do you play genshin impact?

—————