tsukishima kei | attention (request)

requested by: vampirenight19
thank you for the request :)

tsukishima kei

enjoy :)

—————

"too shy to say,
but i hope you stay."

— billie eilish

—————

you puffed your cheeks as you slightly glared at your boyfriend, tsukishima. he was busy on his phone, texting yamaguchi and reading dinosaur facts on a website. he didn't spare a glance at you as he continued reading facts about the sauroposeidon.

he sat down on the couch while you sat down on the floor with your knees against your chest and begged him for attention. you rested your cheeks on his knee as you sighed. you wrapped your legs and arms around his leg as he ignored you. you tugged onto it tighter, only to get no reaction from him.

you heavily sighed. "tsukki?" you called out as you rubbed your cheek against his knee. he hummed in response but still scrolled through his phone. "give me attention."

he didn't answer you and continued reading facts about dinosaurs. you pouted your lips and glared at him. you stood up from the ground and walked over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

tsukishima took his eyes off his phone and watched you walk away from him. he quickly looked back at his phone when you turned around. you sat next to him on the couch and rested your head on his shoulder. his eyes were still focused on his phone.

"tsukki? attention to me," you said as you looked up at him. he didn't bother looking at you and continued scrolling.

you suddenly got on top of his lap and wrapped your legs around his torso. his cheeks blushed when you rested your cheeks on his chest.

"wh-what are you-" he stuttered. you glared at him, making him immediately stop talking. he turned off his phone and set it aside. you looked down and pressed your cheeks against his chest tighter. he hesitantly brought his hand on your hair and gently brushed it.

a small smile curved up your lips as you swiftly wrapped your arms around him. he continued brushing his fingers through your hair as you found your eyelids slowly falling. his hands stopped when he heard soft snoring from you.

"this idiot, don't fall asleep on me."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: is cereal soup?