bokuto kotaro | study

bokuto kotaro

enjoy :)

—————

"making memories with you, is my favorite thing to do

is my favorite thing to do."

—————

as a model student, you would always find yourself studying anywhere you went. you always had a notebook, a textbook, and a pencil pouch everywhere you went. all the time spent studying never went to waste because you always ended up having the highest scores in your class and in the school.

it was the weekend, and just like any other day, you were studying at home. your pencil scribbling down notes on the paper as you read the textbook carefully. the window was slightly open, letting fresh air slip in.

"hey hey hey!!!"

and just like any other day, your boyfriend, bokuto kotaro, had intruded your studying time by bursting in through the front door.

your mom had always loved kotaro, due to his riotous and extroverted personality. she always allowed him to enter the house, any time, which explains why he was able to barge in through the doors without knocking and not getting in trouble.

"(y/n)!" he exclaims as he bursts through your door, secretly catching you off guard. he runs up to you, squeezing your waist as you let go of your pencil. "i missed you," he states, rubbing his cheek against yours in a childlike manner.

"we saw each other yesterday, kotaro," you state embracing him back as he sits on top of your lap, squeezing you tighter.

"yesterday was a long time ago," he states, pecking your lips as a faint blush appeared on the side of your face.

dating bokuto kotaro was interesting. . . very interesting.

he loved the idea of pda: public display of affection. every time you guys would go on dates in public, he would interlock fingers with yours, kiss your lips seductively, and scream "i love (y/n)" in front of hundreds of people.

but every time you didn't kiss him back, let his hand go, not say "i love you" back, or simply not give him the attention he needed, he would turn into the emo bokuto.

he would make a fist with his hand, pout with his lower lips forward, and ignore you until you kissed his lips, apologized and complimented him. but, you loved the side of him.

it was annoying, yes. but, you found it adorable in some ways.

"hey. hey. hey. hey. hey," kotaro repeatedly states as he lays on your bed and hugs your sheets.

you were busy reading an important passage about the tokugawa shogunate from the textbook as you hummed in response to kotaro.

"(y/n), (y/n), (y/n), (y/n), (y/n)," he calls out your name as you wrote down something from the textbook in your notebook.

"yes, kotaro," you state, highlighting a passage in your notebook, not making eye contact with your lonely boyfriend.

"pay attention to me," he states as he got up from your bed and embraced you from behind, his chin on top of your head.

"wait, after this page," you state as you carefully studied the last page of the chapter. you suddenly felt the presence behind you disappear and stomp away.

"hmph, fine! i don't need your attention!" he exclaims, treading heavily out your bedroom door and slamming the door behind him.

you quietly drop your pencil and lean against your chair as you take a deep breath. you close your notebook and textbook as you walk out the door and swing it wide open, only to see kotaro standing in front of you with a pout on his face.

his muscular and tall build towers over you. his round, golden-colored eyes avoided your gaze and his spiky, white hair with strips of black was a bit deflated, which happened every time the emo side of him came out. his mouth was pursed as he fidgeted his hands around.

"kotaro," you call. the way his name slipped out of your lips caught his attention and his eyes looked deeply into yours. "i'm sorry about earlier for not giving you the attention you need. i'll give you all the attention you want, after i finish one last page of notes, okay?" you say.

his ears perked up and his pouted lips lifted into a bright smile. "you're going to give me all the attention i want? really?" he asks with sparkles in his eyes.

a gentle smile appears on your lips. "of course, kotaro," you state, tiptoeing and kissing the tips of his lips. he plunges towards you and squeezes your shoulders as he grabs your cheeks and pecks your lips.

both of you walk back into your room, with kotaro still embracing you. he unlocks his arms around you as he sits down on your lap as you read the textbook.

he reminded you of a large baby.

always asking for attention and pouting his lips every time he didn't get what he wanted. he always found himself sitting on top of you and snuggling against your neck.

but every time you saw him play volleyball, it made you admire and respect him. the way he spiked the ball down on the opponent's team and looked at you with a wide grin made you fall in love with him even more.

you dropped your pencil on top of the desk as you drape your arms around the kotaro in front of you. his eyes perk up as you peck his cheek.

"you're done with studying!!" he exclaims as he gets off of you and lifts you up with his arms. a wide laugh leaves his lips as a chuckle leaves yours.

he sits down on your bed as he gently drops you on top of his legs, so that now you were sitting on him. he lays down on your bed, bringing you down with him, so that you were facing him.

"now, your attention is all on me."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what's your favorite song?

—————

i laugh every time

i laugh every time