hinata shouyo | co-parents (request)

requested by: Treetri001 
thank you for the request 🥺❤️

hinata shouyo

enjoy :)

—————

"close your eyes and picture the sun

that's what it felt like to love her; warmth."

— atticus

—————

hinata and you weren't married.

but you guys were taking care of two kids that weren't his or yours.

due to his and your family issues, it became a duty for both of you to take care of these children. you were pleased that you got the chance to meet these children. they were full of energy and positivity. you loved seeing their smiles and hearing their laughs, and you've created a beautiful bond with both of them.

aki, the daughter, had short brown hair that was always tied up in pigtails. her cheeks were chubby and she was a child that filled the room with positivity and sunshine.

kou, the son, had messy short brown hair. unlike aki, he was more soft-spoken and shy. while his sister would play outside with her friends, he would stay indoors reading a book.

they were twins, but they had totally different personalities.

hinata treated them as his own children. he would come back from work and greet them with large smiles and hugs. he was the father every child wanted as a kid. he spent his day-offs spending time with the twins, playing tag or hide-and-seek.

you had always admired hinata's positivity and the ray of sunshine he portrayed with his energy. you had fallen in love with him as you spent days, months, and years with him.

he always found a way to make you smile, even when you were exhausted and stressed. he brightened up your day and changed the way you viewed the world. you always viewed it as a black and white canvas. but after he came into your life, he painted the canvas with different kinds of colors, making your world scintillating and effervescent.

but with both of your lives hectic and frenetic, you couldn't find the time to state your true feelings. you were also scared of rejection. you were frightened by the thought that he would treat you differently and become distant.

so, you decided to keep your feelings to yourself.

hinata, thought the same way you did.

unlike him, you were phlegmatic and serene. it's quite difficult for you to get out of control. your actions were always carefully thought out and although you were soft-spoken, you had very strong opinions. you had a talent for using warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms. he idolized the way you spoke to him with such kindness and magnanimity.