shimizu kiyoko | unrequited love (request)

requested by: @YourPasswordHere
thank you for the request 🥺❤️🥰

shimizu kiyoko

enjoy :)

TRIGGER WARNING: WILL CONTAIN A BIT ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT‼️

—————

"every time i think of you, i smile, but my heart hurts like hell

but my heart hurts like hell."

— l.p.f.

—————

"kiyoko!!" you greeted ecstatically as you ran up to her. she turned around and her lips slightly curved up as she saw you. "let's walk to school together!"

"sure," she replied as you walked with her.

you first met kiyoko on the first day of junior high. you became desk buddies with her and throughout the years, you two became extremely close. you would go to the mall on weekends and have sleepovers at each other's houses. you would have random study dates with her and go to cafes in the middle of the day. you enjoyed her company, and she did too.

for the past five years, the bond between the two of you became so strong that almost nothing could break the two of you. you would eat lunch with her every day and you would go support her during her Track and Field meets.

but slowly, as you two constantly hung around each other, you started developing small feelings for her.

you would start thinking about her before you drifted off to sleep and you would constantly look for her in crowds and run up to her with a wide grin. talking to her made your heart flutter and a simple "hey" made you giddy.

but throughout the years, you never told her how you felt or even tried to show that you had feelings for her. you didn't want to make the friendship you had tried so hard to create fall into an endless hole, never to be seen again. you swallowed the lump in your throat every time someone flirted with her, and you simply stood next to her as she ignored the people that flocked around her.

but deep down, you knew she would never like a person like you.

because she was indeed a goddess.

her shoulder-length black hair that framed her face attracted numerous people from different schools and her distinct mole on the lower left side of her chin made her stand out. she was quite cold to strangers and the people around her, but to you, she would crack jokes and laugh with you.

she was also very intelligent and diligent, being able to manage the volleyball manager position and her studies. she would sometimes even teach you on certain materials if you needed help on them. she was also caring, even though she had a bit of trouble expressing it. she would sometimes come over to your house if you were sick, and she would also randomly buy you cold, refreshing drinks on hot, sunny days.