kageyama tobio | pregnant (request)

requested by: Treetri001

thank you for the request 💛✨

kageyama tobio

enjoy :)

—————

"when i saw you, i fell in love, and you smiledbecause you knew it

"when i saw you,
i fell in love,
and you smiled
because you knew it."

— william shakespear

—————

you were pregnant.

your hands trembled as two straight red lines appeared. you clutched onto your abdomen slowly as you quietly settled the pregnancy test down onto the bathroom sink.

you were pregnant with kageyama tobio's baby.

kageyama and you have been dating for nearly five years. he proposed to you one day, bending his knee onto the ground and gently pulling out a ring. you were in tears, overwhelmed by the emotions that you felt that day. when he smoothly slipped the ring onto your finger, he embraced you tightly and brought his lips to yours.

since that day, it's been two years, and living with him felt like a blessing. when you guys were dating, he would turn into a blushing mess every time you hugged him or showed him any sorts of affection. but slowly, after all those years getting to know him, he opened up to you and loved being in your arms.

after work, he would always swing his arms around you, bringing you closer to his chest. there were times when he would shower you with kisses with shades of pink on the side of his pale cheeks.

your ears perked up when you heard the front door being opened. you hastily shoved the pregnancy test into one of the drawers and walked out of the bathroom, welcoming your husband home with an embrace.

"honey," he called out as he nuzzled his nose against your neck. his arms snaked around your waist as he sniffed the smell of beef stew coming from the kitchen.

"hurry up and take a shower," you stated as you kissed his cheek. "i made you beef stew."

a smile lifted up on kageyama's face as he pecked your forehead. he walked over to the bathroom to wash himself up as you went over to the kitchen to set up the table.

'okay, how am i going to tell him that i'm pregnant? i can't just randomly bring it up. maybe i'll tell him after dinner. yup, that sounds like a plan.'

by the time you finished setting up the table, kageyama walked out of the bathroom with a towel hanging from his shoulders. he changed into a more comfortable outfit and settled into the kitchen. his hair was still soaking wet, and he wore a simple grey shirt with black shorts.