akaashi keiji | maiden (request)

requested by: @Kozuchi 
thank you for the request 🥰🤩🥺

akaashi keiji

song: 乙女どもよ (otome domo yo)

enjoy :)

—————

"it was long ago, yet you feel closer to me than yesterday, more hopeful than tomorrow

"it was long ago, yet you feel closer to me than yesterday, more hopeful than tomorrow."

you are as far and near as memory.
as distant as the sun—
as close as its light on my skin."

— lang leav

—————

愛から生まれた一冊の本には
まだ書かれていない""という一文字
In this book, a volume born of love,
the single word "love" still isn't written.

due to your looks and easy going personality, you were popular among the boys. you had numerous male classmates starting conversations with you and messaging you on Instagram and asking you out. but due to your inexperience on dating, you've always declined them.

but in other people's eyes, especially the girls in your grade, saw you as a slut. you weren't friends with a lot of people because of this, and you consistently found yourself alone. sure you had boys talking to you, but most of them were there to flirt around. you didn't pay them much attention which only made the girls in your class more jealous.

you had gotten your desk written with slur words and even had people dump water on you as you passed by them. throughout the years you had put on a fake mask to avoid these occurrences. you wore a scowl on your face every day and talked back with annoyance when anyone came up to you. throughout school, you were known as pretty but mean. but this had led you to gain a couple of friends that prevented you from getting bullied.

退屈な15ページだった
次をめくると息が詰まり溺れた   
文字にできないこの感情に
今日も理不尽に打ちのめされた
it was a boring 15 pages.
i turn to the next page, and my breath couldn't withstand this, so i drowned.
this feeling that's inexpressible in words
unfairly knocked me down again today.

"y/n is pretty cute isn't she?"

"whoever loses in rock-paper-scissors has to go over to y/n and ask her if she has a boyfriend."

you were watching a video on youtube with your friends and you could hear the boys in your classroom bickering. you heavily sighed when your name popped up into their conversation.

"you lost!!"

"you go ask her now!"

you looked to the window side with annoyance as one of them came up to your desk. you slowly turned around with a glare and saw akaashi keiji standing in front of you. he had messy black hair and blue eyes with thin pupils. he had slightly thick eyebrows and a slim yet a bit muscular build.