kyoutani kentarou | hickey

kyoutani kentarou

enjoy :)

—————

"i didn't choose you from the rest, for i considered no one else

for i considered no one else.
it was always meant to be,
just you and me."

komal kapoor

—————

kyoutani glared at anyone who got closer to you. it didn't matter if it was someone you knew or not, he didn't want you being taken from him.

he always wore a scowl on his face, but when he saw you, he would brighten up. sure, he wouldn't smile at you, but he wouldn't wear a scowl or a frown. instead, he would simply stare at you with admiration.

although he wasn't the type to show it, he loved it when your attention was on him, and only him. there were so many things he loved about you.

he loved how your eyes would stare deeply into his every time you would talk. he loved how you would wrap your arms around his waist whenever you got to meet him. he loved how you would kiss his lips right before his volleyball game. he loved how your cheeks would flush every time he showed any affection for you in public.

to him, you were his world.

without you, he was lost.

you found it adorable how easily he got jealous. he would growl at anyone who came close to you, and it always took a while for him to calm down. even with your convincing, it would always end up with you having trails of kiss marks down your neck.

today was also the case.

a male classmate of yours had walked up to you to ask for help on one of the math problems. you didn't mind at all, because you enjoyed solving and helping people. so, you taught him the formula and the steps to help him solve the problem.

when kyoutani walked back into the classroom from the bathroom and saw a boy, that wasn't him, talking to you, it made his blood boil. the boy was smiling and laughing with you, and when he accidentally touched your hand, kyoutani couldn't take it anymore. he stomped his way towards your desk with a scowl and glared daggers at the individual.

you noticed how pale your male classmate had gotten and started panicked. you knew from the look your classmate gave you, your boyfriend was frowning at him. a presence appeared behind you and a hand roughly grabbed the collars of your classmate's shirt.

"what the fuck do you want from my girlfriend?" kyoutani scowled, yanking your classmate's shirt towards him so that he was below his gaze. you hastily stood up from your seat to calm your boyfriend down, who didn't seem to be bothered by the ruckus he was creating.

"ken-chan!" you exclaimed, tugging his arm so that he would let go. "he was asking for help on a math problem. he didn't mean any harm."

he took a glance at you and removed his grip from the boy's collar. but, that didn't stop him from giving the boy a scowl. you gently tugged his elbow, which caught his attention and slightly pouted.

"ken-chan, he really didn't do anything but solve a math problem, so don't get mad at him," you pouted. your pout got kyoutani flustered.

you were extremely adorable with that face, and he wanted to bang you right there. but, because you guys were in a classroom, full of people, he couldn't do that.

so instead, he kissed you.

his lips were roughly slammed against yours passionately. you felt your cheeks burning up and pounded his chest because people were staring. but instead, he found an opportunity to slip his tongue between your lips. it was hot, fierce, lustful, and demanding.

he pulled away, and you were about to scold him, but he dove down to your collarbones and started nibbling it. a small gasp left your lips when his chapped lips sucked onto your skin. your cheeks flushed red when he pulled away and a smirk curved up on his face.

his fingers trailed the reddish-purple bruise-like mark on your collarbone and smiled. he grabbed your shoulders and brought you closer to your chest. he glared at the boy in front of him, who trembled in fear.

"she's mine, fuck off."

—————

hope you enjoyed ;)

question of the day: who's your favorite male anime character??

—————

is it just me, or is his scowl *kinda* hot? 🥵🥵