haiba lev | tall boyfriend

haiba lev

enjoy :)

—————

"from the first moment that we touched, your arms felt like home

that we touched,
your arms felt like home."

— john mark green

—————

lev is tall.

he easily towered over his classmates, teammates and teachers. many either admired him or feared him. his colossal structure attracted many people's attention, and long stares and shocked glances followed him everywhere he went.

being the girlfriend of this giant had its benefits and drawbacks.

having a tall boyfriend like lev allowed you to be the little spoon, always having your body cuddled up into his. he large arms would drape over your waist and keep you close to him at all times. he loved the idea of cuddling, so whenever both of you had free time, you guys would always end up snuggling against each other.

with a tall boyfriend like lev, no one came to flirt with you in a disrespectful manner. he was always next to your side, easily soaring over anyone. so whenever a boy would walk up to you with a smug look, he would always scare them away by glaring and growling at them. which you, of course, adored.

wearing your tall boyfriend's clothes was very interesting. you would always end up looking strange and funny in his t-shirt. every time you would wear his jacket or sweater, it made it look like you were wearing a long dress. he would laugh and take pictures of you getting mad at him for making fun of you, which he absolutely adored. he simply found you loveable and endearing.

having a tall boyfriend, like lev, kissing him was challenging. compared to him, you were obviously shorter and could barely reach his chest. he found it adorable how you would want to kiss him, but always fell short by kissing his chin. you would have to tell him to come down, or pick you up in order for you two to interlock kisses. he found it delightful how you would always be taken aback every time he would surprise you with random kisses on your face.

whenever you would try to surprise kiss him, it never worked out unless you were standing on a chair. so instead, you would wrap your arms around his large build and grin up at him. his lips would lift up by the sight of you. he then would grab your waist and pick you up, so you could meet his eyes. he loved the idea of picking you up and treating you like a baby because it made him want to protect you.

"lev," you called out from the kitchen. "can you grab that white plate from the shelf?" you asked pointing your index finger at a singular plate.

you were cooking a meal for him because he had just finished his volleyball practice and looked heavily exhausted. lev had just walked out of the shower, water dripping down from the tips of his silver hair. his long arms easily reached the white plate that you had asked for.

"thank you," you stated with a gentle smile, grabbing the plate from his large hand. you set the sushi, you had made beforehand, onto the plate.

lev wrapped his arms around your torso as you poured miso soup into each of your bowls. he settled his chin on top of your head as his eyes sparkled at the sight of food.

you turned off the stove and turned around to face lev, who was smiling brightly. he cupped your cheeks and leaned in to kiss your forehead. you were going to walk over to the dining table so you two could eat before the food turned cold, but his affection didn't stop there.

his lips repeatedly pecked your face, making your face blush in multiple shades of pink. his lips brushed past your lips, your cheeks, your chin, and your eyelids.

you wanted to kiss him too.

you gripped his sleeves and tip toed so you could give him a warm peck on the lips. but sadly, due to his tall height, your lips made contact with the top of his chin. lev laughed as you frustratedly pouted your lips, faint blush appearing on the sides of your cheek.

he easily cradled you up in his arm, as your feet left the surface of the ground. your faces were eye to eye, and you could finally meet his irresistible green orbs. you wrapped your legs around his torso and gently settled your hands on his shoulders.

you leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips. his upper lips slightly raised up, a small smirk appearing on his mouth as your lip pressed against his.

he loved how adorable you looked with your short height. you always had those endearing eyes that yearned for a kiss and he couldn't help but slam his lips against yours every time you looked up at him.

your lips left his, his cheeks becoming faintly red as a goofy smile lifted up. he gently let you down onto the ground.

"lev, we have to eat before the food gets cold, and no, we are not racing to see who finished their food first."

"aww why not?"

"because you always win," you answer walking over to the dining table and sitting down.

"i'll go easy on you," he responds with a cheeky grin.

"no, lev."

"but (y/n)—"

"no."

he sat down in his seat with a solemn look as he picked up his chopsticks. a small smile raised up on the side of your lips as you slightly stood up from your seat and leaned in to quickly brush your lips past his.

his eyes perked up and his toothy grin was back on his face.

even though he was tall and intimidating to others; to you, he was the one that allowed you to view the world in a different perspective. he was the one that always lifted you up from the ground, whenever you were sad or needed a kiss. he was the one that knocked on your doors repeatedly until you opened up and made you feel like home. he was the one and only tall boyfriend that you loved wholeheartedly.

he was haiba lev, and he was your tall boyfriend.

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what's your favorite anime opening??

—————

i NEED those legs