oikawa tooru | caught (request)

thank you for the request Treetri001 🥰💕

oikawa tooru

enjoy :)

—————

"some days,i feel everything at once

"some days,
i feel everything at once.
other days,
i feel nothing at all.

i don't know what's worse:
drowning beneath the waves
or dying from the thirst."

—  o.m.

—————

oikawa tooru made a huge mistake.

your staggering eyes that stared at his wide orbs had warm tears running down. your lips were quivering as you stood in front of him flabbergasted and heartbroken. he knew you would find out one day, but now that you were standing in front of him crying, he felt chastened and regretful.

you, the one and only oikawa tooru's significant other, had just caught him kissing another woman.

you knew he was getting bored of you, but the fact that you had to find out before he told you, made you feel like a horrible girlfriend.

you knew that the words being exchanged by the two of you were slowly decreasing and the amount of skin contact you guys had was dying away. you constantly found him looking at his phone, instead of you when you two were alone together. his laughs and smiles were more towards his fangirls than you, and you found yourself fighting back your tears every time he brushed you off or ignored you.

even though there were so many signs of him not being interested in you, you still tried to gain his attention and make him happy.

you would give him space if he needed it. you would help him practice volleyball when he needed support. you would always attend his games and cheer for him loudly from the bleachers. you would try to brighten him up when he was down. you weren't perfect, but you tried to make him exultant and pleased to have a girlfriend like you.

but no matter what you did, he didn't seem satisfied.

when you guys first started dating, he would adore you and shower you with kisses and cuddles, but now you guys wouldn't even hold hands. you guys used to have deep conversations in the middle of the night, talking about both of your insecurities or vulnerabilities. he would always send you good morning texts and randomly surprise you with small gifts.

now, he didn't seem to care about you.

oikawa stood in front of you, frozen. his arms were caged around a girl other than you, and her lipstick stained his pale lips. he hastily brought his arms back to his side as silence filled the atmosphere.

you hesitantly took a step back as your tears fell down to the ground, never to be seen ever again.

"wait, (y/n)-chan-"