hoshiumi kourai | stargazing (request)

requested by: @silvanilin
thank you for the request 🤩🥰❤️

hoshiumi kourai

hope you enjoy :)

—————

"she was, in fact, a child of the moon

wandering around aimlessly, in the dark.
bringing light, to everyone around her."

— s&a

—————

"hoshiumi, look!" you exclaimed, pointing your index finger at the starry sky. there were millions of shining stars hanging above you as if they were stranded in the air by invisible strings. "the stars are so pretty!"

the two of you were lying down on the grass field, facing the illuminating sky. you were snuggled up close to hoshiumi's chest while his arms cradled your body. his right arm was under your head while his other arm was wrapped around your torso.

"there are so many stars!" he exclaimed as he pulled his hand out to reach the sky. you giggled and snuggled into his chest, sniffing the sweet scent of his shirt.

hoshiumi looked down at you snuggling into him and shyly smiled. he gently ran his fingers through your hair, moving a strand of it away from your face. you slightly giggled when your hair tickled your neck, which made hoshiumi into a blushing mess.

"i'm so lucky to have you," he whispered as he snuggled his face into your hair. he gave you a small peck on the top of your head and grabbed your hand. he interlocked his fingers with yours and brought your knuckles up to his, kissing them softly.

"hoshiumi, i'm the lucky one," you whispered, kissing his nose. a small chuckle left his lips as he faced the sky with his hands still holding onto yours.

"i wish time would stop right now," he stated, mesmerized by the beauty of the shining stars that illuminated the dark sky. "i wish i could stargaze with you every single day."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: are you a morning person or a night person?

—————

i tried making a very short fluff. did you guys like it?

do you prefer longer chapters than this, or is this a good length?

oh!! and btw, hoshiumi (星海) means star ocean in japanese, so i tried to make this somewhat related to stars.