kuroo tetsurou | competition (request)

kuroo tetsurou

enjoy :)

—————

"i'll never be that me again

"i'll never be
that me again."

— b.m.

—————

kuroo tetsurou.

the name "kuroo testurou" left numerous people's lips in classrooms, hallways and even streets. the tall, muscular, rooster head was always the center of attention. teachers, students, sports reporters, and of course, his fangirls adored him.

athletic, handsome, popular, intelligent, etc.

the list could go on and on.

i mean, who wouldn't fall in love with this comb head?

he had the looks; even with his naturally messy black hair, he found a way to make himself stand in the spotlight. his narrow hazel eyes resembled a cat's pupils and his colossal feature towered over everyone.

he had the personality. he had a provocative personality, that infuriated many of his opponents during games. but he was also very kind and genuine. when he realized he had crossed the line, he always apologized sincerely.

he had the intelligence. although he had a somewhat lazy appearance, he was clever and hard-working. the word "slacking" was never in his dictionary and it never will be. whether it be with school or volleyball, he poured every ounce of his energy into it.

he was kuroo tetsurou, and you despised him.

your first interaction was not ideal. in fact, it was horrible.

you were the childhood best friend of bokuto koutarou, and it was a routine to always go to his practices and games. so, of course, you were going to his practice match against nekoma.

when you entered through the gymnasium doors, the first person you encountered was the captain of the nekoma volleyball team.

he easily towered over you with his colossal figure and broad shoulders. his hair was springing out in all sorts of direction and his hazel colored cat eyes looked down at you. there was a moment of silence between the two of you before a loud screech came from the gymnasium.

"AHHH (Y/N)!! YOU CAME!!" bokuto yelled from across the gymnasium, sprinting his way towards you.

you could see his eyes beaming up with excitement and a large grin plastered on his face. his arms were wide open so that he could engulf you with his long muscular arms.

but suddenly, you felt your breasts being groped by a pair of large hands. you looked down at your chest, only to see the hands of the captain of nekoma's volleyball team fondling your boobs.

you felt your cheeks warming up as you slapped his hands away from you. you swept your arms across your chest, protecting them at all cost.

"y-you son of a bitch," you snarled, glaring at the tall, rooster-head, volleyball player in front of you.

"they're smaller than they look," he comments, staring at your chest that you had covered with your arms.

yup, that was your first interaction with that idiotic, flirtatious bastard.

after that incident, you had always despised him and tried to avoid him at all cost. you couldn't understand why your childhood best friend was hanging out with that rascal like him.

every time you saw him at bokuto's game, he was surrounded by girls screeching his name, which only made you loathe him more. he always had a cocky smirk on his face and every time he got near you, you always found a way to slap that arrogant face of his.

today was no exception.

you had come to the tokyo training camp with the members of the fukurodani's boys volleyball team. the members had begged you to come so that you could control bokuto who could get out of control. as his childhood friend, you knew most of his weaknesses and fortes, so of course, you agreed.

but no one had told you that the nekoma's boys volleyball team was coming too.

when you made eye-contact with kuroo in the gymnasium, his lips turned up into a small smirk. which only made you want to throw a brick at him. a scoff left your lips as you avoided his cocky gaze and walked over to bokuto, who was blithely chattering to akaashi.

"oya oya oya. well, isn't it the flat-chested (y/n)-chan," a haughty voice states behind you. a scornful sneer bursts out of your lips as you turn around to face the black-haired middle blocker.

"why the fuck are you here?" you scowl, grumbling under your breathe. a loud laughter leaves the lips of nekoma's middle blocker, kuroo tetsurou.

"why shouldn't i be here?" he asks. "i know you missed me, (y/n)-chan~"

his large smirk on his face infuriated you and you raised your hand to slap it off his face. but to your dismay, he had already known that you were going to slap him and wrapped your wrist with his large hand before it could come in contact with his right cheek.

your eyes snapped at him and you tried to retrieve your wrist back from his strong grip. but no matter how hard you tried, he didn't budge and instead, a large, menacing smirk lifted up on his lips .

"let go of me," you glared as his smirk only got wider. a vociferous laugh left his lips as he strengthened his grip around your wrist.

"hmm, maybe if you give me a kiss, i'll let go of you," he stated, giving you a wink.

you stared at him, unbelievably, and brought your other hand up to slap his face, earning a groan from him as he slowly let go of your wrist. there was a bright red hand mark on his cheek as he winced at the pain.

"oh, sorry. did i not tell you? i have two hands," you sarcastically mocked, smirking at him. "you should've known-"

your sentence was cut off by a pair of lips brushing against yours. it wasn't in an innocent way, but hot, fiery, passionate, and demanding. his lips were enchanting, diluting your senses as he made his way into your mouth.

his lips were warm and tasted of mint; he had obviously been chewing gum earlier. you felt unexpected fireworks, tingles, and desire. just as you felt a rush of euphoric bliss, he slowly broke the kiss, drifting away from your parted lips.

"you're mine, baby girl."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what is the first anime you watched??

—————

request by  -aeriss
thank you for the request, love 🥰❤️

—————

omg exams are like right around the corner
so imma have to go study

i won't be on here for a while // i'm sorry :(