kageyama tobio | a gift for you (request)

requested by: chokemekags 
thank you for the request :)

kageyama tobio

enjoy :)

—————

"when your happiness is
someone else's happiness,
that is love."

— lona del rey

—————

a warm smile curved up your lips when you finished knitting a frog hat for your boyfriend, kageyama. it turned out a lot better than you thought and you wanted to show it to him as soon as possible. you wanted to see how he would look like with it on. you couldn't wait to see his reaction.

a giggle left your lips. you were so excited to see your boyfriend tomorrow. you gently placed the knitted hat on top of your bed stand and turned off your lamp. you slipped into your covers and drifted off to sleep.

you woke up with a bright smile. you were going on a date with kageyama. it was starting to get chilly outside, so you wore a thick jacket to keep you warm. you started humming as you walked your way towards the place you were supposed to meet kageyama.

he was already waiting for you at the park, sitting on one of the swings and glaring at a kid. you secretly took a picture of him before calling his name out.

"tobio!!"

his face immediately looked up and brightened up. he got off the swing and walked up to you with his hands in his pockets.

"idiot, why did you take so long?" he mumbled as he wrapped his blue scarf around his neck.

"hehe, sorry," you apologized. "tobio, close your eyes."

he looked at you confused. "no, i don't want to."

"please?"

he slowly closed his eyelids. you took out the frog hat you knitted from your bag and placed it on top of his head. you cupped his cheeks with your cold hands and brought his face closer to yours. you gave him a gentle kiss on his eyelids and smiled,

"okay, you can open them now," you said. his cheeks and ears were bright red. he touched the top of his head and looked at you confused. he took off the hat off his head and placed it in his hands.

his eyes sparkled at the adorable frog you had knitted. "is this for me?" he asked with a large, bright smile. you nodded.

"yup, it's a gift for you."

"did you make it?" he asked.

"yup!!"

"really?!" he asked, shocked. "you made this?" he looked at you impressed. he had tried knitting before with his grandparents. but it always ended up looking horrible, so he gave up a long time ago. he had never received such a special gift like this, and it made him feel so special and appreciated. he brought it closer to his chest and smiled under his scarf.

he carefully placed it on his head. you smiled happily. seeing him look so delighted made you feel contented and pleased.

"you look good, tobio!!" you complimented.

"can you. . . teach me how to knit the next time i go to your house?" he asked looking down with his cheeks flushed. "i want to make you a hat too."

you giggled. "of course, tobio!! we can have matching hats!!"

a sneeze left your lips. "it's getting really cold recently," you mumbled as you zipped up your jacket higher.

kageyama sighed as he took off his scarf and wrapped it around you neck. "make sure to not get a cold," he muttered. a large smile lifted up your face as he wrapped it tightly around you. he quickly brought his arms down to his side when he saw your smile. he immediately blushed and turned away from you. "i-idiot, it's because it's going to be a pain for me if you're sick."

you giggled. "if i get sick, you're going to take care of me right?" you asked, linking your arms with his.

"n-no!! don't link arms with me, idiot!!"

"ehh, why not? i want to link arms with you."

". . .ok, fine."

 —————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: who's your favorite setter from haikyuu?