hinata shouyo | sunrises

hinata shouyo

enjoy :)

—————

"she's always preferred sunrises over sunsets

sunrises over sunsets. . .
she liked beginnings."

— butterflies rising

—————

"good morning, y/n!!" hinata greeted bursting through your bedroom door with a bright grin. it was the weekend, and you desperately wanted to sleep in and catch up on the lack of sleep due to excessive studying.

you groaned when he opened your window blinds. it was still a bit dark outside, but the sunlight was starting to rise from the east.

hinata and you were childhood best friends. you had known him your whole entire life because you two lived right next to each other. his parents and yours automatically became friends when they first met, and so did you two. it was a daily morning routine for hinata to burst through your bedroom doors and wake you up just in case you slept in during school days.

without hinata, your attendance would've been filled with tardies and unexcused absences. you hid underneath your sheets and grumbled when he tackled you. loud laughter left your lips when he tickled your abdomen and sides. it was also a daily routine for hinata to tickle you when you wouldn't wake up. you also had a tendency to kick anywhere around you when you were being tickled. he was quite used to you kicking him because they weren't as painful compared to getting hit by a flying volleyball in the face.

"wake up, y/n!! let's go see the sunrise!" he exclaimed, taking your blanket away from you so you couldn't escape. "the news said it was going to be one of the prettiest sunrises!"

you slowly sat up from your bed with your hair poking out in multiple directions. you yawned as you stretched your arms and legs. hinata grinned at you as he enveloped you in his morning hug.

"good morning, shouyo," you mumbled as you rested your chin on his shoulder. he unwrapped his arms around you when you stood up to walk over to the bathroom.

"y/n! y/n! y/n!" he repeatedly called out. "hurry hurry, or else we won't make it!" he stated following you to the bathroom.

you turned on the bathroom sink and splashed cold water on your face, waking you up from your slumber. hinata walked out of the bathroom to let you finish your business and fidgeted around because he was beyond excited. when you walked out of the bathroom door, his lips curved up as he handed you your clothes you always wore when you went outside.

the two of you walked out the door as soon as you finished changing. the chilly breeze hit you in the face when you walked beside hinata, who couldn't handle his exaltation. he kept jumping up and down as you two walked up a steep hill. you couldn't understand how he was so energetic and dynamic in the morning, while you, on the other hand, was panting heavily as you tiredly walked up the hill.

"y/n! we're almost there!" he exclaimed grabbing your hand and running up the hill at an incredibly fast speed. you could barely keep up and almost collapsed when you reached the top.

how are you so fast?

instantly, your lethargy flew away when you saw the beautiful and breathtaking visual in front of you. you were greeted by the Earth's star, spreading its gold hues across the blue sky. the yellow sun started rising from the ground, scattering it's colorful petals and welcoming a new day.

it's hues illuminated each crevice of the land, breathtaking you as it displayed radiant colors. brilliant red and orange tones irradiated over the cities and shimmering rivers. shades of purple and pink overcame the blue sky. the sky resembled a colorful canvas, painted in different colors that blended perfectly into each other. the golden light softly caressed the land and ignited the birds into a chorus of euphony.

you were engulfed in crimson and bathed in rosy gold. you wished time would halt, so the wondrous scenery in front of you could stay. an easy breeze picked up and lifted to your face, caressing it and softly blowing loose strands of your hair. you were in awe with everything as the sunlight inundated you with warmth.

although you were in wonder with the rising sun, hinata was in love with your beauty. you were an awe-inspiring visual with the sunlight glowing on your face. he couldn't help but smile at you, who was at a loss for words by the beauty.

you make me smile. every. single. day.

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what's your favorite dessert??

—————

ahhh happy birthday to this ball of sunshine 🥺🤩😍