akaashi keiji | skinny love (request)

hehehe another akaashi keiji bc he deserves all the love ❤️

thank you for the request ThatsJustJay 🥰💕

akaashi keiji

enjoy :)

—————

"falling in love with someone you had no intentions on falling for, isthe most beautiful kind of love

had no intentions on falling for, is
the most beautiful kind of love. no
forcing chemistry, or trying to save
them. just a pure, raw connection
that created on its own."

— sara sheehan

—————

skinny love

(n.) when two people love
each other, but are too shy
to admit it, yet they show
it anyway

"akaashi!!"

a loud, cacophonous voice filled the classroom as your eyes perked up. you were currently enjoying your lunch with a couple of your friends as a tall, white-grey hair with black streaks individual rushed into the classroom. he scanned through the room and his smile curved up as a boy with black hair catches his eyes.

"akaashi, let's go play volleyball!" he yells as he enters the classroom and walks over to the black-haired male, akaashi.

"bokuto-san, we only have two minutes until lunchtime is over," akaashi stated.

"oh, really?"

"yes, so go back to your classroom. we will play after school."

the tall, deafening individual left the classroom left the classroom with a large grin as akaashi sighed in exhaustion.

akaashi admired and respected bokuto, but sometimes, he could be a bit too much for him. bokuto's outgoing and gregarious personality attracted so many people, and although akaashi was quite used to calming him down, there were times when he felt like collapsing due to his loudness.

you saw akaashi walk back to his assigned seat, which was next to yours. you knew he was a talented volleyball setter, but you had never seen him play because you simply did not enjoy watching people play sports.

"are you okay?" you asked him because he seemed to be very exhausted and drained. he exchanged eye contact with you and slightly nodded.

"ah, yes," he replied leaning back into his chair.

even though akaashi and you were desk mates, you guys barely interacted with each other because both of you guys were reserved and tranquil. the only time you guys would communicate with each other was either due to the teacher or if one of you made a mistake.