tsukishima kei | friends to lovers (request)

requested by: @mimiyukkii and @twilightt_cupcakee
thank you for the request 😍❤️🥰

tsukishima kei

enjoy :)

—————

"each of us is a story,waiting for a devoted reader who will take us off the shelfand embrace all our plot twists

waiting for a devoted reader
who will take us off the shelf
and embrace all our plot twists."

— john mark green

—————

"tsukki!" you yelled out as you ran up to him and engulfed him in your arms. the students in the classroom were used to you greeting him in the mornings like this, so they didn't seem to mind at all.

"get off me, y/n," tsukishima sighed as you slowly unwrapped your arms around him.

"good morning, y/n," yamaguchi greeted. you gave him a warm hug as well, which he returned back.

"morning!"

"how are you so energetic from the morning?" tsukishima groaned as he sat down in his assigned seat.

you laughed at his question and ran up to your best friend who just entered the classroom. she smiled at you as you wrapped your arms around her as well. unlike tsukishima, she embraced you back with a warm smile.

"good morning, (best friend's name)," you greeted.

"morning!!"

the four of you, tsukishima, yamaguchi, your best friend, and you were known for always hanging out with each other. just how tsukishima and yamaguchi were childhood friends, your best friend and you were friends from a very young age.

you guys met tsukishima and yamaguchi during junior high, and have been friends ever since.

slowly, throughout the years, you have developed feelings for the tall, dinosaur nerd, tsukishima kei. sure, he was sarcastic and constantly teased you, but he was still very caring and considerate towards you in his own ways.

everyone in your class knew you had feelings for tsukishima. you made it extremely obvious, and you were sure tsukishima knew as well.

"did you guys do the homework?" you asked as you sat down in your seat, which was next to tsukishima's.

"yeah," tsukishima answered while yamaguchi nodded.

"did you not do it?" your best friend asked.

you took your homework assignment out from last night and settled it onto your desk. "i did, but i didn't get the last few problems," you answered.

"how did you manage to get into this class if you can't even do those problems?" tsukishima smugly asked. "stupid."

"says the person who got a lower score than me on the previous test," you replied. "stupid."