tsukishima kei | stay with you (request)

requested by: @ms_vanilla_
thank you for the request ❤️😊🥰

tsukishima kei

enjoy :)

—————

"i love you not only for what you are, but for what i am when i am with you

you are, but for what i am
when i am with you."

— roy croft

—————

"i must be going insane," tsukishima mumbled as he parked his car in his driveway. he turned off the car engine and rested his forehead on the steering wheel.

through his hard work and diligence, tsukishima was able to climb up the social rank and become an agent under the government. he was getting paid hundreds and thousands of dollars each month, and he was beyond pleased with himself.

he was given a job to watch over you as a spy because the government suspected you of being the one and only mafia's daughter, who was in charge of all the crimes that were happening.

there was no way he could fail this job.

and yet, he found himself falling down an endless hole.

tsukishima walked out of his car and sauntered his way towards the front entrance. the cold breeze blew past him as he opened the front door and walked into his house. he took off his shoes at the entrance and collapsed onto the beige-colored couch. he didn't bother taking off his suit as he took off his glasses and placed them on top of the coffee table next to him.

he was exhausted, both mentally and physically. the spy mission was indeed, very overwhelming and pressuring, but that was not the cause of his enervation. instead, it was because he had made a fatal mistake.

tsukishima kei has fallen in love with you, the one he was supposed to spy on, and had spilled everything about the government's plan.

if he had known that he was going to fall madly in love with you, he would have simply not taken the job in the first place. but now, he was screwed.

"what is wrong with you?" tsukishima asked himself as he rubbed his eyes. "what happened to your intelligent brain? how can you just tell her everything and not think about the consequences?!"

a large sigh left his lips when he stood up from the couch and walked into his kitchen to get a glass of water.

"i am so screwed," he mumbled as gulped down the water and changed into a more comfortable attire. he slipped on his grey sweatpants and his white t-shirt and collapsed onto his bed.