miya twins | friends (request)

requested by: @emichx
thank you for the request 🥰❤️

miya twins

hope you enjoy :)

—————

"this is going to sound crazy, but from the moment i firstset eyes on you, i haven't beenable to stop thinking aboutyou

but from the moment i first
set eyes on you, i haven't been
able to stop thinking about
you."

— leigh fallon

—————

you were known as the rebel. you were always getting into fights and was known throughout inarizaki high for having a terrible attitude. you had never initiated a fight. it was always the other side picking one with you. there were nasty rumors about you, but you didn't really care about them because what were they going to do? beat you up?

in every fight, you always ended up winning. of course, you had scars and bruises everywhere on your body. so even if students wanted to fight or beat you up, your reputation prevented many from doing so. but every once in a while, there would be students who would pick a fight with you, and end up losing horribly.

people hastily moved away from you as you walked by them. you didn't understand why people were so scared of you. if they didn't do anything wrong, there was no point for you to get annoyed or mad.

your footsteps stopped when you heard a loud scream coming from the backyard. there were students surrounding the yard with their phones out, recording the scene outside. you couldn't see due to the countless numbers of heads covering the scene. annoyed, you continued walking until a voice caught your attention.

"oh shit, they're fighting."

your ears perked up. you walked back to the scene. as you got closer, people slowly moved out of your way. you witnessed the scene in front of you.

the famous miya twins were fighting a group of students in the classroom. they were severely outnumbered and surrounded. they were barely standing up with their legs and looked exhausted. their faces were all bruised. the students around you winced when one of the miya twins with gray hair got punched in the face, leaving a large bruise on his face as he fell onto the ground.  they were outnumbered and surrounded. you clicked your tongue in annoyance. you were annoyed at how the students were busy recording, when they could be putting an end to this useless fight.

you've heard of rumors about the twins. they were famous for being handsome and for being good volleyball players. they had a fan club and had many people admiring them.

as you were about to walk in, the other twin with golden hair started growling profanities.

"you mother fucker," he growled. "if you're so fucking pissed at the fact that you're girlfriend left you, you should fix yourself and try to win her back. it's not my fault she ended up falling for me. i'm just too good for you."

a slight smile curved up your lips as you walked into the field. you were impressed by his words. the opponent clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"you fucking son of a bitch," he muttered as he ran up to the twin to punch him. but to his dismay, you blocked it with your palm. the twins and the students observing looked at you surprised.

"that is quite true. even i would fall for the miya twins if you were my boyfriend," you snickered. "i mean, just look at you."

"who the fuck are you?" the one picking a fight growled. "don't butt into other people's problems."

you glared at him, sending him shivers down his back.

"do you know who you're talking to?" you mumbled as you twisted his arm. he screamed in agony as you swung his face towards you. "you better fucking watch your mouth."

you threw him onto the ground and looked at the other students, who were scared to pick a fight with you. all of them scattered away at your appearance. you flipped your hair and wiped some dust off your uniform.

you turned around to see the miya twins looking at you with amazement. you helped the twin with gray hair get back up onto his feet.

you sighed. "you guys shouldn't get into fights. your handsome faces are going to get all bruised up and everything," you muttered as you wiped some blood off the twin's face.

"you. . .you what's your name?" the twin with blonde hair asked.

"me? i'm y/n."

"i'm atsumu, and he's osamu!" atsumu greeted with a large smile. "that was so epic. how did you do that?"

"do what?"

"the twisty thingy, you know?" atsumu asked.

"you guys don't need to know that," you replied. "anyways, i'll help the two of you get to the nurse's office." you grabbed osamu's arm and wrapped it around your shoulder.

"thanks," osamu mumbled. you tilted your head in confusion. "you know, for helping us. we would both be bleeding to death if you weren't there."

you felt your heart flutter. no one had ever thanked you in your life. your days were usually filled with nasty remarks and complaints. so, having someone thank you felt incredibly nice.

"oh, that. it's really nothing," you said with a smile. "you guys seemed like good people so i just wanted to help out."

"but really, thank you," osamu said.

"thanks, y/n!" atsumu exclaimed. faint dust of pink appeared on your cheeks as you nervously looked down. you weren't used to these kinds of interaction, so you didn't know how to respond.

"it's nothing," you mumbled. atsumu smiled.

"we should be friends, y/n," atsumu suggested. you stopped walking, causing the twins to look at you confused.

"friends?" you asked. the word "friends" seemed so foreign to you. you were always alone. people were scared of you, so throughout your life, you had never had a friend. your eyes sparkled at his words. "i can be friends with you?''

"of course! you helped us out. so whenever you need help, you can always rely on us," atsumu said with a grin.

"oh, but don't ask us for homework help because we can't even do our own homework," osamu mumbled.

you laughed at his comment. "okay. so we're friends now, right?"

"yup, friends."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: do you go to bed with your socks on?

—————