miya osamu | childhood friends to married couples (request)

requested by: Luna-tzu
thank you for the request :)

miya osamu

hope you enjoy :)

_____

"darling, whenever i think of you, i start writing invisible love lettersto your heart

of you, i start writing
invisible love letters
to your heart."

— alexandra vasiliu

_____

listen to this while reading!! 

thank you to Kozuchi for the recommendation :)

_____

the miya twins and you were very close. you guys grew up in the same neighborhood and your parents were friends with their parents. you often went outside with them, playing volleyball or running around the park. you were always with them and sometimes, when you didn't want to stay at home, you would go over to their house to play.

"i'm going to get married to y/n when i get older!" osamu declared in front of his and your parents. he tightly held onto your hands and smiled at you. your parents smiled.

"HUHHH?! YOU ARE?!" atsumu yelled from the kitchen.

"awww, how adorable," your mom said, ruffling the top of osamu's head. "then, please take care of y/n in the future," she giggled.

"of course!! i promise to take really good care of y/n!!"

. . .

"hey, y/n!! hurry up, we're going to be late for school," osamu yelled from downstairs. it was a routine for osamu and atsumu to pick you up at your house and walk to school together. they always ate breakfast at your house, sometimes eating your breakfast as well because you always took a while to get ready.

"are you still sleeping, y/n?!" atsumu asked. you sighed as you checked yourself in front of the mirror and grabbed your school bag.

"no, i'm not sleeping, stupid tsumu!!" you exclaimed, running down the stairs. "i'm coming down right now."

"took you a while," osamu muttered, grabbing your school bag from your hands and carrying it over his shoulder. a small blush appeared on your cheeks.

"sorry, i snoozed my alarm like eight times."

"this is why we always have to run to school," atsumu mumbled, eating your waffles.

you laughed. "sorry, my bad," you apologized. "wait tsumu, did you eat my waffle again?!"

"you always take so long," he groaned.