kozume kenma | morning kiss (request)

requested by: @xialias
thank you for the request 🥺🥰💓

kozume kenma

hope you enjoy :)

—————

"let's kiss one more time

"let's kiss one more time."

— laura jane

—————

the morning sunlight awoke a pair of cat-like golden eyes. his golden eyes greeted the warm, golden sunlight that shined through the cracks of the window's blinds. kenma rubbed his eyes and burrowed himself into the warm, soft sheets.

he carefully rolled down to his side and looked at you, who was peacefully sleeping. he tranquilly watched you as your chest rose up and down. your features were much softer in sleep. the lines that creased your brows and forehead were replaced by a youthful, innocent appearance.

he pulled the blanket up over your shoulders as you laid there, asleep. your slow breathing filled the room and he couldn't help but turn his attention to your lips. they were slightly parted as shallow breathing left them.

kenma didn't know how he was able to have such a wonderful person to stand by his side eternally. you were the complete opposite of him, and yet, he found himself falling in love with you every single second.

he brought his index finger to your parted lips and slightly brushed them. he quickly pulled back when a soft whimper left you. startled by your noise, his heart panicked and a small shriek left his lips.

he brought his hand to his side and continued watching you sleep peacefully. he quietly moved closer to you, afraid to wake you up, and gently smiled. he leaned in to give you a small peck on your lips, but immediately stopped when he realized you weren't awake yet.

'will you get mad at me if i kissed you in your sleep?'

he wanted to kiss you, but he was afraid you would wake up and get startled. time went by quickly as he continued watching you sleep. he gently pulled a strand of hair, that had fallen in front of your face, behind your ear. he traced every curve of your face with his index finger. his cheeks flushed when your eyes fluttered open as he caressed your cheeks. he quickly pulled his hand back to his side and fidgeted around with his fingers.

"morning, kenma," you greeted as you gave him a large grin.

"g-good morning," he stuttered.

you snuggled your way towards him and rested your forehead on his shoulder. he looked down at you with his cheeks flushed and quickly looked away. you looked at him with a lopsided smile and rubbed your cheek against his shoulder.

"kenma," you called out. he hummed in response, allowing you to go on. "where's my morning kiss?"

he quickly glanced at you and his cheeks turned bright red. he slightly looked to the side, only to look back at you with a shy smile.

"your morning kiss?" he asked.

"my morning kiss," you responded, nestling closer to him.

he timidly settled his hands on top of your shoulders and nervously licked his lips. you closed your eyes and his soft pair of lips gently pressed against yours. a large grin curved up on your face when he pulled away with his face in the shade of bright red.

"let's kiss one more time."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: do you like to write?

—————