kita shinsuke | getting ready (request)

requested by: @kplushies and @YooMi67
thank you for the request 🥰❤️🥺

kita shinsuke

enjoy :)

—————

"the way he isso sure of himself,he never needs to makeme feel unsure

"the way he is
so sure of himself,
he never needs to make
me feel unsure...
it's beautiful the way
a man's foundation
can let your heart call
him home."

— butterflies rising

—————

"i have to go to work now," kita mumbled as he tried to get your body off him. you had your legs wrapped around his torso and your arms tightly snaked around his chest. he knew you were awake by the playful smile you had on your face as you pretended to sleep. "y/n, i know you're awake."

you didn't bother opening your eyes and wrapped your limbs around him tighter. he softly sighed and gently pulled a strand of your hair behind your ear. he somehow managed to get the covers off him and get up from bed with you on his back. he stood up with you on his back and went to the bathroom to get ready.

you slowly climbed off his back when he entered the bathroom and took a seat on the floor. you wrapped your limbs around his calf. he looked down at you and gently smiled when you brightly grinned. he messily ruffled your hair and dragged you over to the sink.

"you're such a baby," he said.

"your baby," you replied. he instantly flushed red but you managed to catch a glimpse of a small smile on his face.

even when he brushed his teeth, and washed his face, you kept your arms and legs wrapped around his leg. he kept looking down at you with such affectionate eyes and couldn't help but smile at how adorable you looked.

"y/n, i have to go get changed."

"okay."

"y/n."

"yeah?"

"i can't change if you're wrapped around my leg like a koala."

"if you give me a kiss, then i'll let you go," you smiled. he grabbed your hands and gently pulled them away from his leg. he swiftly brought his lips down to your lips and pulled you up from the floor. you chuckled as he shyly turned around and faced the closet.

he took off his shirt, revealing his bare back to you. when he put on a light blue button-down, you wrapped your arms around his torso and leaned your head on his back. he continued buttoning up his shirt and managed to change into pants without you slapping his butt.

you followed behind him as he walked over to the front door to put on his shoes.

"are you not going to eat breakfast? i can make you a sandwich," you said as you went over to the kitchen, but he grabbed your wrist.

"it's okay. i'll be home by lunch time," he said as he leaned in and pressed his lips against your forehead. he tilted his head in confusion when you frowned.

"you missed," you mumbled.

"what do you mea-"

you slammed your lips against his lips and playfully smirked. he softly chuckled and gently held your face, deepening the kiss. he felt the lingering taste of your lips after departing from them. he gave you a small peck on your nose as he grabbed the door handle.

"stay safe, and don't make a mess in the kitchen like last time, okay?"

"okay," you said as you held onto his hand. "call me when you get off work and i'll make something that'll blow your mind."

"okay, i'm going to go now," he mumbled, planting a small kiss on your eyelid.

"okay," you said as his hand left your grip. "i'll be waiting with your lunch."

he gave you one last kiss on the lips and opened the door.

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: have you watched one piece?