yaku morisuke | injured (request)

requested by: @erinchann
thank you for the request :)

yaku morisuke

enjoy :)

—————

"it's okay to begin your story today

those mistakes you've made along the
way are lessons, not failures. you were
meant to get back up and find a way
that resonates with you. there is no
expiration date to reinventing
yourself."

— tiffany moule

—————

your heart dropped.

you couldn't describe the frustration and hopelessness you felt when your boyfriend, yaku, injured his foot. you clenched onto the railings as you bit the bottom of your lips. the scene made you want to run down to him and give him a warm, comforting embrace.

he practiced every day without skipping a single day of practice. he always kept his health in check and made sure to not get sick or hurt. but out of all those days, he had to sprain his ankle during the spring high preliminary.

you would always wait for him after practice and walk home together. he always looked ecstatic when he talked about volleyball practice or his teammates. you would always listen to him as he talked so gleefully about going to nationals with his current teammates.

so watching him get injured made you dejected. lev's older sister, alisa, looked at you warily as you clenched onto the railings even tighter. you could feel yaku's frustration as he limped to the bench to get his ankle checked and bandaged.

you weren't allowed to go down and sit down on the bench with yaku. so it made you even more frustrated on how you couldn't do anything for your boyfriend, who needed comfort more than anyone right now.

"it's going to be okay, y/n!!" alisa exclaimed with a smile. "believe in them."

you felt a sudden wind of serenity fly past you as you let your arms down to your side. a small smile lifted up your lips as you nodded and focused back onto the game.

after the game ended with nekoma winning, yaku gave you a large smile with tears streaming down his face. a large smile climbed up your face as you wiped your tears from falling down.

you quickly ran down to meet up with yaku, who was already waiting for you near the doors.

"morisuke!!" you called out as you ran to him and gave him a warm hug. a large laugh left his lips as he wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on your shoulder. "is your ankle okay??"

"yeah, i just have to rest for a week and i'll be all good!!" he exclaimed. your smile instantly dropped when you saw his ankle all wrapped with bandages. he ruffled your hair and chuckled.

"do you know how worried i was when i saw you-"

his lips suddenly kissed yours before you could finish your sentence.

"don't be sad, y/n!! once this stupid ankle gets all healed, you'll be able to see my amazing receives!! until then, you're going to have to take care of me and make sure i don't go wild!" he held your hands tightly and gave you a smile. "so don't be sad, okay?"

you sighed and nodded. he wrapped his arms around you and squeezed you tight.

"thanks for coming to our game, y/n!!" he said as he gave you a tender kiss on your lips. you smiled into the kiss.

"but don't make me worry next time," you whispered as you wrapped your arms around him.

a chuckle left his lips. "i can't promise you that."

"morisuke!!"

"hey you love-birds, stop flirting around and get on the bus!!" kuroo yelled from a distance.

both of your turned bright red. "we're not flirting!" you guys said in unison as you unwrapped your arms around him instantly.

"sure, sure."

"that idiot, i'm going to kick him later-"

"morisuke!!"

"i'm sorry," he apologized. he wrapped his arm around your shoulder as you helped him walk to the bus.

"what are you going to do if you injure your other ankle," you mumbled. "seriously, don't do anything stupid, okay?"

he nodded as he gave you a kiss on your forehead. "thanks for always taking care of me."

"stupid," you mumbled. "it's because i love you."

"hehe, i love you too, y/n!"

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: do you have any new year's resolutions?

—————