miya osamu | hanahaki disease (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"y/n, you good?" they both asked in unison.

"y-yeah, i'm going to go to the bathroom real quick," you mumbled, rushing out of the classroom.

"damn, y/n must've had to go take a shit," atsumu commented as he watched you run out of the classroom. osamu rolled his eyes and kicked his leg in annoyance.

when you made it to the bathroom, you quickly went over to the sink and coughed up flower petals. this time, they were blue petals covered in your blood. you looked at the sink in horror and closed your eyes. the sight in front of you made your head nauseous and it made you want to cough your throat out. you cleaned your mess up and wiped off the blood from your chin with your sleeves.

when you arrived at your classroom, you gave the miya twins a small smile as you took a seat. the teacher made his way towards the podium and started teaching the class.

when lunch came, you got out your lunchbox your mom had made as the miya twins took a seat next to you.

"ohh!! y/n, can i have one of your onigiris?" osamu asked with a large smile. you laughed at him as you handed him one of your rice balls onto his plate.

"hey, that's not fair!! i wanted y/n's onigiri!" atsumu exclaimed as he tried to steal a bit of the onigiri from his twin brother. but osamu shoved it into his mouth before atsumu even touch it. "this pig," atsumu mumbled as he took a bite of his sausage.

"here atsumu, you can have this," you said as you handed him your onigiri.

"y/n, are you sure? then you won't have anything to eat," atsumu said as he looked at your lunchbox. you had given him your last rice ball and now, you only had a small side dish of egg rolls.

"it's okay, i don't have much of an appetite today. i also ate a really big breakfast, so i'll be fine," you said as you smiled. you didn't have an appetite. your throat hurt so much even drinking water made you want to cry.

"really?! thank you!!" atsumu exclaimed as he munched on the onigiri. osamu gave you his shrimp and you looked at him.

"you need to eat too," osamu said as he gave you another piece of shrimp onto your lunch box. you blushed at his actions and smiled.

"thanks, osamu," you said as you took a bite of the shrimp. your throat felt like it was bleeding as you swallowed the shrimp down. due to your throat, it took you quite a while to finish the two pieces of shrimp osamu had given you.

"y/n, you ate slow today," atsumu said as you guys walked over to the volleyball gymnasium.

"oh, my throat hurt a bit so it was hard to swallow," you said as you opened the doors to the gymnasium.

"do you still have a cold?" osamu asked.

"hmm, maybe? but i'm fine," you said as you walked inside. the boys went towards the locker room to change into their volleyball attire while you walked over to the coach.

"oh y/n, are you feeling all good now?" he asked when he saw you.

"ah yes, i'm not sick or anything!" you smiled.

"the members were all off when you weren't here, so i'm glad you're here now," he said as he smiled. you could hear fangirls screaming in the background as the miya twins came out of the locker room. you grabbed a clipboard and your notebook as they started practicing.