EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage

Comincia dall'inizio

After regaining his strength Gulf grabbed Mew's shoulders to switched their position. He started to rubbing Mew's hard c*ck and said "It's my turn"

Mew: "You don't have to"

Gulf smile seductively as he kneeled down to unbuttoned and unzipped Mew's pants. As soon as Mew's c*ck is out he immediately licked the bead of precum and began to suck him vigorously.

Mew: "Yes just like that"

Gulf bobbed his head up and down, licking Mew's c*ck like there's no tomorrow. He could feel Mew's pulsing c*ck getting bigger and bigger inside his mouth. When he felt that Mew is about to cum he suddenly stopped to Mew's disappointment.

Mew: " Gulf why did you stopped? I'm close"

Gulf licked his lower lip and said "Because I want you to cum inside me Mew" After saying that he turned around and continue to teased Mew "Arent you going to do anything to me?" Mew couldn't take take seduction anymore. He brought his fingers to Gulf lips and commanded "Suck!" Gulf obeyed obediently. Mew lifted his ass higher and started preparing him. One's he's sure that Gulf is ready he took his fingers out and grabbed his c*ck and pointed the tip directly on Gulfs h*le and slowly pusher himself in. Gulf mouth fell opened in a silent moan as Mew's head passed the tight ring.

Mew: "You're still as tight as before"

Gulf: "Ahhh~"

After inserting his whole d*ck Mew let Gulf's h*le adjust first. When he felt that Gulf already adjusted he clutched Gulf's hips and plunged his c*ck deeper.

Gulf: "Ahh!! Moree Mew!"

Mew slowly pulled out his cock until only the tip of his c*ck left before he thrust back in hitting Gulf's spot.

Gulf: "Ahhh! Yes! Rightt thereee...soo goodd...moreee~"

Mew kept fucking his ass until he's a total mess. Gulf with close eyes keep moaning with utter bliss as Mew keep hitting his spot.

Gulf: "Yes! Fuck fuck me right there! Harder!"

Mew suddenly put his arms around Gulf and walked over to the railing. He bend Gulf forward until his chest rested over the railing. Confused Gulf opened his eyes and once again saw the beautiful scenery but it didn't take long before he once again closed his eyes when Mew drove his c*ck deep inside him again. Gulf gripped the railing tightly as Mew continue fucking him deeper and harder. Gripping his hips as he plunge into his his slick h*le.

Gulf: "Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that! Ahhh~ more...give me more..."

Mew leaned forward and whispered to His ear "You like being fucked outside huh?" Gulf bit his lower lip to stop himself from moaning again.

Mew: "You can moan as loud as you want Gulf. I want to hear you talk dirty it turns me on more"

Mew then move faster, deeper, and harder this time making Gulf scream in ecstasy while holding on to the railing tightly. Mew kept slamming his c*ck inside him until he screamed at the top of his lungs as he cum. Mew continued to rammed his cock inside him as if there's no tomorrow.

Gulf: "Ah! Soo gooodd...don't stop Mew....fuck me...ahh~ moreee"

Mew: "Oh God I'm cumming!"