EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage

Depuis le début

Gulf: "I want to try everything that you like Mew"

Mew kissed his forehead and said "I'm touched. Come let's eat"

While they're in the middle of eating Mew remembered about the call with Ice and told Gulf and as he expected Gulf was very happy hearing about it.

The days passed by so fast and they're now in their last day in Switzerland. Gulf is sad because he really love the country and that the time he spent with Mew here is very special to him that he almost forgot what's his life like in Thailand. Mew just entered their room and saw Gulf standing outside the balcony. He walked to him and hugged him from behind and whispered "Why do you looked you sad? I thought you want to see Sammy?" Gulf relaxed and he laid his head on Mew's shoulder while still staring at the beautiful scenery and answered "Yes I want to see her because I really missed her Mew. It's just that..."

Mew: "We'll come back here whenever we have free time I promise, so cheer up ok?"

Gulf: "I don't know why I'm feeling like this Mew"

Mew: "It's because our life here is so peaceful, no work, no media, no fans just us living an ordinary life"

Gulf: "Yeah"

Mew: "If you want to live like this just let me know and I will quit the industry for you"

Gulf: "Lets not talk about you quitting Mew. If you do a lot of people will also lose their job. Lets not be selfish"

Mew: "I can pay them"

Gulf: "Just...just promise me that we will come here whenever you're free"

Mew kissed his neck and answered "I can arrange my schedule so that we can come here monthly if you want" before licking and sucking Gulf's sweet spot" Gulf tilted his head to the side while gripping Mew's hair "Mm ~ Mew....yes let's do that" Mew nipped his right ear and whispered seductively "Let's do what?" while he grinds his hips on Gulf's ass.

Gulf: "Mew what are you doing? Whe...re out...side"

Mew: "No one will see us this is a private property"

Gulf: "But-"

Mew cut him off by crashing their lips together. His hand wandered around Gulf's body before he attacked Gulf's neck making him gasped. He sucked on Gulfs sensitive skin hungrily that made Gulf back arched from the pleasure. Mew then attacked his mouth and slipped his tongue inside. He explored Gulf's hot cavern licking and tasting every nook and cranny of his mouth.

Mew caught Gulfs tongue between his lips and sucked it gently while massaging his ass. Gulf gripped and moaned loudly while Mew keep his ministrations.

Mew released Gulf's lips and teased "You enjoyed that right?" Panting Gulf could only nod his head. Mew smirked and said "Then why don't you undress so we can do something else?" Gulf's hands went autopilot and took off his clothes immediately. Mew hand went to Gulf's chest brushing and pinching his nipples before he bend and started licking Gulf's body down to his happy trail. Gulf threw his head back and moaned "Ahh~" Mew pushed him on to the wall and kneeled in front of him. He nuzzled Gulfs c*ck before licking the base up to the slit. He licked the precum before he start sucking it real hard. Gulfs eyes rolled at the back of his head as he arched his back at the wonderful feeling "Mm ~ soo gooodd" Mew kept sucking him harder and deeper until Gulf screamed as he exploded deep inside Mew's throat. Mew swallowed, he stood up and gave Gulf a kiss. Gulf could still taste his own cum as they kiss passionately.