Dad: "Wipe your tears and lets start planning"

Mew: "But Pa~ I still need to ask Gulf about it"

Mom: "Well ~ we will have to plan for both scenarios then"
(A/N: Meaning either grand wedding or simple wedding)

Mew laugh at his parents while tears still falling down from his eyes "I'm so lucky to have you as my parents" His mom and dad hugged him and said in unison "We are also very lucky to have you as our son" This time Mew broke down while embracing his parents tightly and while whispering "Thank You" and "I love you" to them.

THAILAND

Gulf is on his way to his next schedule. This past weeks he busied himself with work to cope up with Mew's absence. He really miss him but he cant tell Mew's because he doesn't want the bonding with his family be ruined because of him. Although Mew never fails to call him three times a day but it's not enough because he want to sleep with Mew's arm around him. He takes his phone out to see of Mew message him.

Manager: "Nong I think it's best if you take a day off"

Gulf: "I am fine P"

Manager: "No your not. You're overworking yourself Nong"

Gulf: "There's no one at home P I hate the silence there"

Manager: "Then go to your parents house or call Sammy and spend time with her"

Gulf: "Sam is busy P and I don't want my parents to worry"

Manager: "I'll book a flight to Iceland then. They're already there right?"

Gulf: "Stop P ~ I am fine"

His manager sighed he was about to open his mouth again when Gulf's phone rings and by the facial expression of Gulf he knew that it's Mew who's calling.

Gulf: "Hey"

Mew: "I miss you"

Gulf: "I miss you more Mew"

Mew: "Where are you?"

Gulf: "On my way to my next schedule why?"

Mew: "Let me see your face"

Gulf turned on his camera.

Mew: "Why does every time we video call you look like you're loosing weight? Are not eating properly?"

Gulf: "You're thinking too much Mew"

Mew: "Put me on loud speaker"

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "Now"

Although confused Gulf still did what he was told.

Mew: "P Bermb I know you're there please tell me the truth"

Bermb: "It's because he's overworking himself Mew"

Mew: "Gulf ~ why are overworking yourself?"

Gulf: "It's because I want to reach my goal faster Mew"