sakusa kiyoomi | sick (request)

Start from the beginning

flashback

when sakusa came to school, he didn't see you anywhere. you would usually be sitting in your seat first thing in the morning and talking to your friend, but no matter how long he waited, you didn't come. you were never the type to skip a class unless it was an emergency.

after his first class ended, he walked over to your friend, who was calmly sitting down in their seat. he ignored the fangirls that watched his every move and stopped a couple of feet away from your friend's desk to keep a safe distance.

"do you know where y/n is?" he asked. your friend looked at him surprised. sakusa was never the type to walk up to someone. it was usually the other way around.

"uh- y/n's sick at home, to the point where she can't get out of bed."

sakusa then walked out of the classroom and walked to your house. your house was fairly close to the school, it didn't take that long.

flashback end

"what are you wearing?" sakusa asked.

you stood there puzzled as sakusa stared at you in disbelief. you wore black shorts and a short-sleeved top. he knew you were sick by your appearance because your nose was red and your cheeks were flushed. but wearing shorts and a thin, short-sleeved shirt was definitely going to make your cold worse.

"what do you mean?" you asked as you looked down at your outfit. you were wearing your pajamas. "they're my pj's."

"are you dumb? at least wear long pants and a sweater," he commented as he rushed into your bedroom and looked into your closet.

you followed behind him, but the sharp pain in your head made you want to go back to bed. by the time you entered your room, sakusa threw your gray sweatpants and your yellow sweatshirt at you.

"i'm going to borrow your kitchen, so by the time i come back with food, you better be in your bed wearing that," he stated as he walked out of your room.

your relationship with sakusa was top tier. both of you had known each other since middle school, and you had somehow managed to fall in love with him. he always looked annoyed or disgruntled, but he was secretly very caring and considerate.

you finished changing and climbed onto your bed. sakusa came back with a bowl of rice porridge in his hand. he grabbed a chair from your room and placed it next to your bed. sitting down, he grabbed a spoonful of porridge and blew on it to cool it down.

"say ah," he said as he brought the spoon to your lips.

"i-i can feed myself," you commented as you tried to hold the spoon yourself.

"shut up and just eat," he said. "you couldn't even walk to your room without grunting in pain. stop being a stubborn child and open your mouth."

you quietly opened your mouth as he fed you the spoonful of porridge. it was surprisingly good and it soothed your headache and pain in your stomach.

"you don't have to do this," you stated as he brought another spoonful of porridge near your mouth. "you don't like germs, and sick people, like me, have lots of germs. so you don't have-"

he cut you off by feeding you porridge. "i'm doing it because i want to. now stop being a child," he stated as he blew on the porridge.

"i'm not a child," you grumbled as you opened your lips as he put a spoonful of porridge into your mouth. he ignored your comment and continued feeding you.

your stomachache and headache slowly went away as you took bites of the porridge. having sakusa feed you only made you fall harder for him. when you finished the bowl of porridge, sakusa walked back into the kitchen to get you a cold towel. when he came back, he repeatedly wetted the towel and placed it on your forehead.

"sakusa," you said. "thank you."

he looked at you and continued to set the towel and place it on your forehead. "it's really nothing," he replied. "just get better and come to school tomorrow."

you smiled as he brought the blanket up to your chin. "what are you smiling at?" he asked as he glared at you.

"nothing, it's just that a lot of people think you're intimidating and angry, but deep down, you're really kind. i feel kind of special because the sakusa kiyoomi is taking care of me when i'm sick," you answered.

"you should feel special," he stated. "now, go to sleep. it'll make you better."

"good night, sakusa," you replied as you faintly smiled at him and closed your eyes. you fell into slumber as soon you closed your eyes. sakusa quietly watched you sleep and gently smiled. he slid his mask down so it wasn't covering his lips.

he brought his lips close to your forehead and gave it a gentle kiss.

"good night, y/n."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: who's your favorite YouTuber?

—————

i'm very sorry for the lack of updates :(
i haven't been online for a while because
i've been very busy. thank you for
being patient with me 🥺❤️