Gulf: "Wa...ter"

Both Sammy and his mom turned around and saw Gulf stared at them. Sammy is the first one to recover from the shocked and immediately pressed the button while Gulf's mom cried and hugged her son whispering "Thank God" the door opens and a nurse came inside when she saw Gulf her eyes widens and she ran outside the room.

Gulf: "Wa..ter Ma"

Sammy hugged Gulf "Wait until the doctor comes in to check you up before we can give you water na?" Gulf looked around the room and daw his dad sleeping. With a confused face he lift his arms and moved his legs the he touched his head and asked "What happened?"

Sammy: "You're in a hospital Gulf"

Gulf have a dry throat so his voice is hoarse and low "Why?" Sammy looked at his mom then he looked at Gulf then said "You got hit by a car...no no no I mean all of you including your bodyguards. You didn't remember anything before you got hit?"

Gulf: "I remember hearing Mew's voice"

The room became quite so Gulf got confused by his bestfriend and mom's suspicious behaviour but he doesn't have time for that and asked "Where's Mew?" Before they can answer the doctor came inside.

Doctor: "You're finally awake! Lets check your vitals na~"

Gulf keep staring on his besfriend who is obviously avoiding his questioning eyes. Sammy took advantage of the distraction and excused herself. Gulf wanted stop her but decided to just let it go for now. After the doctor left Gulf asked his mom for water again and asked "Ma? Where's Mew?" His mom gave him a glass of water and answered "He....he's busy right now"

Gulf: "How long?"

Mom: "Yes?"

Gulf: "Ive been here?"

Mom: "Three days"

Gulf: "Did he come to visit me?"

His mom turned around to hide her tears and answer "Yes! Ofcourse he did! You know him right? He would love to stay here but he had a very very important things to do that's why he left but don't worry he said he will come back right away once he's done" Gulf nods his head and commented "That's good to hear I don't want him neglecting his work because of me" His mom wiped away her tears before she turned around to face her son she smile and asked "Do you want anything?"

Gulf: "My phone"

Mom: "That...about that...why do you need your phone?"

Gulf: "I will call Mew I don't want him getting worried of me while he's working"

Mom: "Ahh~ your phone....it...its broken son"

Gulf: "I see...then can I borrow your phone Ma?"

Mom: "I...I left it at home...yeah I left it"

Gulf: "Okay~ how about Pa's phone?"

Mom: "That..."

Gulf point at something and said "Its there Ma can you please get it for me na~" His mom had no choice but to get him the phone. Gulf smile widely and said "Thanks!" He dialled Mew's number and waited for him to answer.

Mew's dad noticed that his son's phone screen lights up so he picked it up and saw that its Gulf's dad who's calling. He answered it right away.

Mew's Dad: "Yes? Is there any news?"

Gulf: "Pa! Its me Gulf!"

Mew's dad froze.

Gulf: "Pa?!"

When he recovers he cleared his throat and said "I'm very glad that you're finally awake son"

Gulf: "Pa~ why are you answering Mew's phone?"

Mew's Dad: "Ahhh...he...he was in a hurry awhile ago and he...he forgot his phone here"

Gulf: "I see then tell him that I'm awake now and that I called, also tell him that I want to see him ASAP!"

Mew's dad said "Ok" and then he ended the call right away. He closed his eyes and sat on the bed. Mew's mom who just came back saw him just staring at the window. She approached her husband and asked "What happened?"

Mew's Dad: "Gulf is awake"

Mew's Mom is shocked and speechless for a second before she said "This is...I don't want to witness what's going to happen after this" Mew's dad embraced her and whispered "Its ok don't worry to much everything is gonna be ok"