Best: "You keep staring at Nong Gulf so I was just about tell you to stop staring and go talk to him"

Gulf: "Yes ? What is it that you want to talk about Nong?"

Sun: "It's nothing P, really"

Gulf looked at him "Are you sure?" Sun immediately nodded his head. Gulf tapped his shoulder and said "If you have a problem or anything just tell me na~ because its not good for your health if you keep on being silent" Sun gritted his teeth before he fake a smile and said "Don't worry P I will make sure to tell you if I have problems" Gulf smile and said "That's good to hear" then he went back and let his staff finished his hair and make up.

The photoshoot went well that day and Gulf is excited for tomorrow because he miss Mew. Right now they're in a restaurant eating their dinner and everyone are busy chitchatting with each other but Gulf is busy calling and txting Mew. He is worried of him and he doesn't known why, he just have this urge to call and txt him. He waited for Mew's reply patiently. And when he txted back he smile when he read the message.
MESSAGE

I already hve tix 4 2morrow...I miss U

Cnt w8 2 see u...I miss u more

I wnt 2 call rght now but I cnt so I will call u 2night ok?

K...I will w8 so dont 4get

Ofcourse! I hve 2 go now...I love u

Ok tke care...I love u more

THE NEXT DAY

The location for the photoshoot changed and Gulf is in the middle of work right now so Sun took the chance to go to the waiting area and look for Gulf's phone. He noticed that Gulf didn't have his phone with him while he was on break. "I will search for a scandal material on your phone Gulf" he thought to himself while still searching for the phone.

When he saw that it was just laying there on top of the water dispenser he immediately grabbed and opened it he was surprised when it has no password but got suspicious. But since he is in a hurry he ignored those odds and went to photos and saw that it was full of Mew and Gulf's very happy pictures. He got irritated and gripped the phone so hard "This should be me! I should be the one beside PMew and not you!"

Gulf: "Is that my phone?"

Sun almost dropped the phone from the shocked. When he recovers he instantly press the home button and smile "P~ I...I saw your phone and I was about to and give it to you....here" Gulf sighed and said "You know Nong Sun I saw everything"

Sun: "What do you mean?"

Gulf: "Stop pretending"

Sun: "What do you mean P?"

Gulf: "I know everything Nong. Let me just tell you this. Mew is MINE you will NEVER have a chance with him as long as I'm around so you should give up on your fantasies about my man and find someone else because I will NEVER let him go"

Sun: "I guess theres no use pretending now huh? We'll thats good because I'm tired following you around Gulf. I thought I could separate you two by doing those things but I guess I was wrong It only made the relationship stronger"

Gulf: "Because we trust each other thats why no one can break us apart"

Sun: "There is one way that I haven't tried though"

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "Whatever your planning its not going to work" he sighed and continue "I have no time for your nonsense give me my phone" Sun smirk and said "Well since I don't have to pretend anymore" he threw the phone onto the wall beside Gulf's head then he laugh "Oppss sorry my hand slipped" Gulf gritted his teeth and punch Sun on the face. Sun is so surprised by what happened he didn't expect Gulf to punch him. He stood up and tried to attack Gulf but Gulf easily evaded it and hit him on the stomach this time. Sun slumped to the floor speechless.

Gulf: "I hate to break it to you but I'm a black belter"

Then he called PBest and pretended to be so concern of Sun telling his manager that he should bring Sun to the hospital immediately. Because of the humiliation he received he didn't say anything when PBest asked him what happened and let him carry him out of the room.

Gulf: "How stupid, did you really think that I would just leave my phone just like that?"

Gulf went back outside to finish his job happily "I cant wait to see you Mew. I want to see your face right now"

Gulf keep giving the photographer good shots so the photoshoot ended early. Everyone was delighted because they can now do whatever they want since their work is finish. They tried to invite Gulf but he decline and told them that Mew is on his way. Everyone got excited and they all decided to wait for Mew because they wanted to invite him drinking.

Since their hotel is near Gulf told his bodyguards that he will just walk there and ofcourse everyone also walk beside him. Gulf keep talking about how excited he is to see Mew to his bodyguards. They stopped for awhile to wait for the traffic light to go green.

Gulf is walking in between his bodyguards he was talking to the head bodyguard about Chiangmai foods and some random stuff when he suddenly heard Mews voice and then he felt pain all over his body. He didn't know what happened he tried to move but he cant move his arms and legs. He tried to open his eyes but all he see is darkness "Wha...whats happening??" He heard screaming and people talking around him but he cant open his mouth all he feels is pain and all he see is darkness.

***************************************
Again Headache but I will try to update WCY? tomorrow💜