Sun nodded his head "Yes dad!"

Dad: "Then don't worry son I will help you"

Sun smile widely "FINALLY!!" he thought.

THE NEXT DAY

Sun's dad happily told him that one of his business partner who is very close to the Suwanamas agreed to meet them.

Dad: "I cant asked about her because I made a business appointment to him that's why he agreed so you have to come with me so that I can introduce you to him then you ask him about the Suwanamas daughter"

They went and meet up his dad business partner. His dad introduced him then they started talking about business. Sun endured all the boring talks until his dad signalled him that  its his time to talk.

Dad: "Youre close to the Sawanamas right Kit?"

Kit: "Yes why?"

Dad: "Do you know where is their beautiful daughter right now? I havent seen her"

Kit: "...."

His dad cleared his throat and said "You see my son here likes her and he begged me to help him meet her so can you help my son Kit?"

Kit: "Ahem! You see Pinky is...out of the country"

Dad: "Where? So that I can book my son a flight right away"

Kit: "That... I... don't know"

Sun: "Dad can you get my wallet in the car?"

Dad: "Here's the key go get it yourself"

Sun pretended that he had no energy and gave his dad the puppy eyes. After his dad left he turned to his dad's business partner and said "You're lying P Kit its impossible for you to not know about her whereabouts when according to dad you and Mr. Suwanamas are close to each other"

Kit: "Its best if you find another girl to pursue Nong"

Sun looked at him confused "What do you mean by that P?"

Kit: "She's...let me give you a piece of advice Nong find someone that is normal"

Sun: "Normal? Meaning?"

Kit sigh and said "Pinky...shes a complicated girl so if you don't want to suffer in the future you better find another girl to pursue"

Sun: "I dont th-"

Kit: "Its not really her that will do that to you but the people who are keeping an eye on her will"

Sun: "I really don't understand what you're talking about"

Kit: "If you wont heed my advice then you'll understand soon"

Sammy is busy reading the papers her Uncle gave her. "Why am I reading this?! Uncle you liar you said you will still let me live freely like before! Why am I stuck here in your study reading some royal bullshits!"

Uncle: "Its because of those two, who always complain to dad about your barbaric behaviour and unfiltered mouth that dad specifically ordered me to educate you again about how you behave infront of the royals"

Sammy: "Huh?"

Uncle: "You voiced it out  just now Melanie"

Since shes been exposed Sammy dropped the papers and started complaining "But Uncle you said that you'd let me live my life~ you lied to meeee and a King shouldn't lie you know. I miss going out with Gulf and irritating him and teasing him and also I miss eating without restrictions!"

Uncle: "Indeed now go back to reading"

Sammy: "Uncle! You won't even deny that you lied to me?!"

Uncle: "I didn't lie you're still free to do whatever you want"

Sammy continue to complain "I cant go out without bodyguards following me around, cant fool around like before, cant eat like theres no tomorrow, cant go out without asking for permission is that what you call free uncle?"

Uncle: "You can still do all of that as long as you ask permission"

Sammy: "But-"

Uncle: "End of discussion!"

Sammy shut his mouth right away and had no choice to keep on reading. An hour had passed and she wanted to bang her head on the table she was about to complain again when her phone rings. She looked at her Uncle as if asking if she could answer it. When His Highness didn't even bother looking at her she immediately answer the phone.

RBG: "Princess he is asking information about Pinky"

Sammy: "I see"

RBG: "What do you want me to do Princess?"

Sammy: "Let him be, lets see how long will it takes for him to know everything"

After ending the call her uncle suddenly speak "Don't cause trouble Melanie" Sammy smirk and said "Its not me who's looking for trouble uncle and you know that I will not let anyone hurt Gulf"

Uncle: "Just let me know if you need my help"

Sammy: "I can handle this uncle"

*****************************************
Ya'll I think I need to rest for one day na~ 😣