Mew: "If I also have to chew your food for you I will do it just tell me what you want ok?"

Gulf laugh and said "That's gross I would never ask you yo do that" then he open his mouth wide waiting for Mew to feed him. Mew didn't have to be told what his future husband wants him to do, he immediately feed him and Gulf chew and shallow quickly that he almost choke. Mew handed him a glass of water and rubbed his back and said "Chew and swallow slowly" Gulf smile and give him a quick kiss on the lips and said "I love you" Mew stare at him lovingly and answered "I love you more Gulf"

After their dinner they went to their room and cuddle, while brushing Gulfs hair with his hand Mew asked him about his day at work and he happily told Mew what he did the whole day without leaving any single detail. He also told Mew what the people around him did the whole day.

Gulf: "The bodyguards were pissed when one of the reporters tried to get too close to me and almost hit my head, I was so scared for the reporter because my bodyguards face are so scary!"

Mew: "They're just doing their job if something  like that happens again don't stop them let them do their job"

Gulf: "Mm... and also P Bermb got a call from our company boss telling him that there's a foreign producer that wanted to meet me and offer me a cameo role"

Mew: "And?"

Gulf: "P Bermb said that its a Chinese drama and its a very popular one"

Mew: "Do you want to do it?"

Gulf: "Hmm...Well I...my Chinese is not good Mew I'm afraid I will make alot of mistakes or cant expressed the characters feelings well"

Mew: "Have you seen the script?"

Gulf: "No I told P that I need to think about it and I want your opinion on this"

Mew: "Ask for the script first"

Gulf: "Also theres another problem"

Mew: "......"

Gulf look at him and said "I don't want to be separated from you Mew"

Mew: "If you want to accept it I can arrange my schedules and go with you there"

Gulf smile and hug Mew tightly "You're the best husband in the entire world Mew~" Mew hug him back and kiss his neck. Gulf's eyes noticed an unfamiliar book on top of the bedside table and ask "What's that?" Mew let go of him and ask "What?" Gulf pointed at the book "That" Mew followed his finger and when he saw what he was talking about, he reached and picked up the book and gave it to Gulf "I want you to read this book Gulf" Although confused Gulf still accepted the book and opened it and read the plot and then he look at Mew and asked "Why do you want me to read this book Mew?"

Mew: "This book will be adopted into a movie and the director offered me the lead role"

Gulf smile widely "Really?! Congratulations Mew!"

Mew: "Read the book na~"

Gulf: "Mm! I will read it tomorrow"

Mew: "Let me know what you think about it after you finish reading the book ok?"

Gulf: "Ok!"

Mew: "Now lets go to sleep we still have interviews to attend to tomorrow"

Gulf: "Your not going to do it?"

Mew: "No I don't want you to sit uncomfortably tomorrow and Its you who accepted all those interviews remember?"

Gulf pouted and nodded his head.