yamaguchi tadashi | cafuné

yamaguchi tadashi

enjoy :)

—————

"you are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person i have ever known — and even that is an understatement

loveliest, tenderest,
and most beautiful person
i have ever known —
and even that is
an understatement."

— f. scott fitzgerald

—————

cafuné

(n.) running your fingers through the hair of someone you love.

yamaguchi had always admired you.

the way you lifted everyone's spirits with your beautiful smile and heartwarming advice. the way you confidently stated your opinions and feelings with your loud and reverberating voice. the way you stood up for the powerless and helped them get back onto their feet.

he couldn't believe the fact that he was dating you. he couldn't believe that he was dating someone so prepossessing and charitable. he couldn't believe he was dating a goddess like you.

he loved the way you looked up at him and grinned brightly at him every time you guys exchanged eye contact. he loved the way you would peck his nose and tell him how much you adored his freckles. he loved the way you would accept him wholeheartedly and welcome him with open arms.

you reminded him of a gentle angel.

always telling him that he was going to be okay, and helping him calm down whenever he was nervous and agitated. you would always run your long fingers through his short dark green hair whenever he was panicking, and it always soothed him down.

he couldn't get enough of how your smooth fingers would gently run through his hair in such a serene and benevolent manner. his eyes would slowly close as your fingers ruffled, patted, and stroked his hair.

you loved how soft and smooth his hair was against your fingers. you loved watching him act like a cat as you stroked your fingers through his locks. he would nuzzle his cheeks against your hand and gently smile, making your heart beat uncontrollably fast.

the way his dimples appeared every time he smiled warmed your heart and reminded you of how endearing and precious he was.

today was the day where he wanted you to stroke his hair the most. it was the day of karasuno playing against seijoh.

you remembered how discouraged and embarrassed he was when he messed up his jump serve against seijoh. you remembered how he walked into your arms with tears trailing down his cheeks as he repeatedly told you how frustrated he was.

he practiced his jump floats hundreds of times for this match, and you knew how many hours he poured into volleyball to perfect his serves. he was hardworking and dedicated, and it made you fall in love with him even more.

when he came walking to you with his fingers fidgeting and his face the color of white, right before the game started, you panicked and tried to calm his nervousness down, but your words didn't seem to work. he kept mumbling words under his breath as he continued fidgeting.

"tadashi," you called out. his ears perked up and his eyes landed on you. he stood in front of you with a nervous expression, which made you gently smile at his adorableness.

you brought your hands up to his head and gently caressed your fingers through his soft locks. he stopped fidgeting his fingers and seemed to slowly calm down. you brought your lips up to his face and brushed them against his lips. his cheeks flared up as you quietly chuckled.

"you're going to do great out there," you stated as his lips curved up into a smile. "now go beat their asses up!"

—————

a bit short, but hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what is your favorite studio ghibli movie?

—————

omg look at how precious he is 🥺❤️

isn't his smile just so adorable 🥺🥺🥺