Mew was about to tease Ice when both parents called him to say their goodbyes as it is already late and Mew's parents will have to go back to Europe again for business while Gulf's dad have an early morning schedule tomorrow.

After everyone left Mew carried Gulf bridal style to their room. He laid him on the bed and said "Let me take a shower first na~"

Gulf: "Shower later Mew...you have to make love to me first, I miss you so much"

Mew smile and bend down to captured his lips then he plunged his tongue deep into Gulfs mouth. Pleasure exploded throughout their bodies. Gulf encircled his arms around Mews neck while sucking on his tongue. Mew groaned and aggressively devoured Gulfs mouth

Gulf: "Ahh~Mew"

Mew lips move down to Gulf's jaw and neck, Gulf moaned helplessly "Ahh~ Mew" while grinding his hips agaisnt Mew and both moaned in pleasure. Gulf release Mew's lips and breathlessly said "Mew~ need you now" then he pulled and pushed Mew on the bed, him being on top "I need you to fuck me right now Mew" Gulf is making Mew even hornier by saying that. They stared at each other for awhile then the next second they were tearing at each others clothes both getting naked in no time. Mew stood up, opened the drawer and grabbed the lube then he turned Gulf around and kneel on the floor, he separated Gulf's butt cheeks, he stared at the twitching h*le, he then pushed in and flicked Gulf's h*le with the tip of his tongue. Gulf gasped loudly closing his eyes from the pleasure. Mew's tongue on his h*le felt heavenly, he moaned with pleasure as Mew's tongue continue licking his h*le making it wet and lose.

Gulf: "Ah~ please Mew...it feels soo goood~"

Mew love it when Gulf became lustful and demanding in bed, he tongue fuck Gulf for awhile before he withdraw his tongue and inserted a finger covered with lube. Gulf moan loudly, head thrown back in pleasure. Mew added a second and third finger and Gulf couldn't stop himself from thrusting back against Mews fingers demanding for more "Ah~ Yes! More Mew....ahh! Fuck Me now pleasee Mmm.."

Mew didn't need to be told twice. He stood up stroking his hard c*ck smearing it with lube while his other hand slip around Gulfs waist from behind. He spread Gulfs legs further apart and line his slick c*ck in Gulf's twitching h*le. Gulf moaned lustfully when he felt Mew's head penetrated him.

Gulf: "Ah~ Mew"

Mew lick his neck and whispered "I love you Gulf Kanawut, I love you soo much" Gulf breathed and murmured "I love you too Mew" After hearing those words Mew thrusted and slowly penetrated Gulf's h*le. "Mew~" Gulf moaned as he felt Mew's c*ck move deeper all the way inside him.

The feeling of Mew inside him is so good Gulf could barely catch his breath he felt so full and love, with a lustful cry he pushed back against Mew, his eyes close and his head fell back in pure ecstasy. Mew thrusted up with his hips and fucked his c*ck deep inside Gulf. Mew knew that Gulf want it rough and hard but he took it slow as he want to make love to him. With a moan he thrust deep hitting that pleasure button of Gulf. Gulf eyes snapped open he gasped, he put his hand on Mews neck and Mew f*ck him so deep sliding out and pushing back slowly hitting his prostate everytime.

Gulf: "Ahh~ Yes! Just like that...fuck...me Mew"

Mew pushed Gulf down on the bed as his lips brushed against Gulfs earlobe while thrusting deep into him, he groaned "Fuck!" as Gulfs muscles tightens around his c*ck "Don't do that Gulf or I'm going to cum" he gasped willing himself to calm down.

Gulf: "Mew~ Ahh~ I want it harder and fast...I want to cum... Mmm"

Mew then started thrusting harder and faster into Gulf. Gulf moaned "Ah! Yes! Harder! Ahhh~ Moree...Mm" Mew grunted "Fuck! That's so hot...more...talk dirty" then his hand slide down and grabbed Gulf's pulsing c*ck working his magic hand on his c*ck. Gulf threw his head back as his body shuddered from the pleasure under Mew's assault. Mew move Gulf forward so that his ass pushed more against his c*ck then he changed the angle of his thrust hitting Gulf's prostate everytime he thrust inside harder and rougher just like how Gulf likes it. Gulf is going crazy from the sensation, he bucked his hips wildly against Mew moaning "Ahh! Yes! Yes! Just like that....ahh~ soo good Mew...Moreee..." Mew move faster as he is close but he wanted Gulf to cum first so he bend down and suck hard on the sensitive spot on Gulfs neck. Gulf threw his head back and cry out as he cum "Mew" his body shuddered from the pleasure. Mew felt Gulfs c*ck pulse as Gulf continue to release, he felt Gulf's muscles tightens around his c*ck a moaned tore out of Mew's throat as he continue to pound deep inside him, his eyes rolled back as Gulf muscles continue on tightening massaging his c*ck inside he couldn't stop himself from cumming and filling Gulf insides with his cum. He moaned "Oh God~ Gulf!" as waves of pleasure exploded inside him.

After cumming he calmed himself down and turned Gulf's head and kissed him on the lips and said "I love you so much Gulf"

***************************************
Another NC chapter that drained my brain so much😑🤯 You don't know how many times I revised this😩

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter💜

The Superstars CharmerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara