Gulf: "Seriously?"

Sammy: "I was just kidding about selling it to him Gulf, but don't you want to wear the same ring as him? To warn some crazy rivals?"

Gulf: "What rivals are you talking about Sam? Pinky is already in jail!"

Sammy: "So? Do you want it or not?"

Gulf nods his head and Sammy smile and said "Ah~ I knew you'd want one too! Okay lets move on...Hmm...about the venue...I have a suggestion"

Gulf: "Where?"

Sammy: "How about Mew's house?"

Gulf: "What house? He have two house"

Sammy rolled her eyes "He only have one now" Gulf got confused so he asked "What do you mean by that?"

Sammy: "The tittle of that modern house of his has already been transferred to your name"

Gulf: "WHAT!? HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT?"

Sammy: "Have you forgotten who I am? Anyways its already been done you cant say no anymore. So lets go back to the main topic shall we? Mew's house renovation will be finish about two weeks from now so-"

Gulf cut her off "How did you know that? Sammy rolled her eyes "I ordered someone to go there and ask the engineer and that's what he said" Gulf pinched her cheeks and said "You sure have alot of time on your hands hand huh? What about the Princess job?" Sammy removed his hands from her face and said "I told uncle everything and he instantly gave his approval besides I always complain to him about me always getting dragged to his meetings when he promised me that he would let me live my life freely"

Gulf: "And what did His Highness said?"

Sammy: "He said I don't have better things to do anyway so why not be productive and help him with his royal engagements"

Gulf laugh so loud to Sammy's annoyance "You better stop laughing right now or I will ruin your proposal!" Gulf shut his mouth instantly and pouted "Why are you mad?" Sammy rubbed his forehead and said "Its because I just remembered how my ugly cousin and her equally ugly mother is complaining to uncle everyday about their dissatisfaction of me. Urgh! I always want to join them everytime they complain to uncle but uncle would always glare at me everytime I open my mouth so I have no choice but to stay quite and listen to their sentiments. I mean they really thought Im enjoying those boring meetings and those fake chitchats from people I don't know?"

Gulf: "Ok lets stop talking about that I don't want you to get stressed. So about the venue how can we do that? Ofcourse he would take a look at the house if its finish"

Sammy: "About that I think we should talk to his parents first and tell them about your plan so that they can help us"

Gulf: "Ok"

They discussed everything down to the last details. Sammy wrote down everything because she doesn't want to forget one single thing. While she's busy Gulf suddenly said "Mew asked if you already knew who the stalker is hence you cancelled the plan" Sammy answered without looking at him "Yes"

Gulf: "What?! Who?!"

Sammy: "Don't worry about it its best if you don't know"

Gulf: "But Sam~"

Sammy looked at him and said "You'll know soon don't worry. When is Mew coming back?"

Gulf: "He said that he still don't know as there's a delay because of his partner got sick"

Sammy: "Why not you go there and visit him? And make sure the media knows about it"

Gulf: "Why?"

Sammy: "To trigger the stalker duh! If that person heard about you guys are back together I'm sure that person will do something out of anger and jealousy"

Gulf: "But I still have alot of work Sam"

Sammy: "When you're free then"

Gulf: "Why not just tell me who the stalker is so that-"

Sammy: "You will confront and then the person will hide and then we will have a hard time searching again?"

Gulf: "I will not do that I promise"

Sammy: "You will distance yourself and act suspicious and that person will notice it"

Gulf eyes widens "You mean the stalker is close to me?" Sammy smile at him and said "Too close to be exact but don't worry nothing will happen to you again I already talked to your bodyguards" Gulf didn't comment after that because he is busy pondering about who the stalker is among his staffs or his coworkers "I didn't noticed anyone acting suspicious around me who could it be?"

Sammy: "Stop thinking about it Gulf! Is there anything else you want to discuss with me? Because I need to go back I have a date with Ice"

Gulf: "I think thats all for now Sam I will just call you if theres something I want to add or change na~"

Sammy hugged him and said "Alright I will call you when your rings arrives" Gulf smile but his face is worried "Do you think he will like it? I mean the design?" Sammy ruffled his hair and said "He will love it Gulf trust me the design is simple and elegant" Gulf smile widely and hugged her back "That's the reason why I chose it Sam"

****************************************
No cliffhanger this time ya'll😘