Mew look at Gulf and asked "What did you tell them?"

Gulf smile "Nothing"

MC: "It seems like they're okay Nong so lets call the next one"

Fan2: "If you guys are really not fighting why are you so distant to each other?"

Gulf: "That...please answer them P Mew"

Fan2: "See Nong Gulf even call him P now"

Mew: "We had a misunderstanding that's all"

MC: "Ok next one"

Fan3: "P Mew I don't know if you already saw the video but in the video Nong Gulf said that it should be you making up with him not him"

Mew look at Gulf and said "You're using the fans now?"

Gulf just smile and didn't say a word so the fans all said in unison "Please make up with Nong Gulf now P Mew~" Mew was surprised by how the fans are begging him now so he put his right hand up telling then to stop and then he turned to Gulf said "Im sorry na" after hearing it the fans screamed.

MC: "Ohh what can you say Nong Gulf the fans just helped you two make up"

Gulf smile brightly and gave then a thumbs up.

MC: "Last but not the least please stand up"

Fan4: "Is it true that Nong Gulf moved out P Mew?"

The fans was shocked and started murmuring to each other while the body guards are on high alert now and Mew and Gulf looked at each other. Gulf moving out was only known to a few people and that's Sammy,Mew,Gulf,Boss and the bodyguards so the one asking now is either the stalker or another paid one. The MC recovered from the shocked and said "Nong what are you saying its bad to make up rumours specially infront of the fans." The fans turned to the guy and glared at him and said in unison "That's right!"

The guy smirk and said "Why don't you ask P Mew and Nong Gulf then?" Mew doesn't want this event to end up in a chaos so he cleared his throat and said "Gulf and I mutually decided to remain friends for now. As for the reason why please give us some time to heal na~ but we still love each other its just that there are things we need to resolve first by ourselves before we move forward. Please continue to support Gulf and me while we promote separately from now on. Im sorry for doing this to you guys but we have OUR REASONS please understand. You will know the reason why in the future so please keep BELIEVING ON US"

The fans cried after hearing Mew's speech then they all clapped their hands and said "WE WILL SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!!! MEWGULF FOREVER!!!"

Gulf: "Im sorry for doing this to you guys please always BELIEVE ON US thank you for understanding."

MC: "This is shocking and I also want to cry...Ahh~ I wish you all the best Nongs continue to love each other na~"

Mew and Gulf smile to the emcee and said "Thank you P"

After the event Bermb who have no idea what's happening immediately asked both of them "What is going on? Why did you guys announced it here?! You realised that this will make headlines once again right?"

Boss: "Its best that they told the fans this way P its more sincere than a letter posted online."

Bermb turn to Boss and ask "You knew about this?!"

Boss: "Yes"

Bermb asked Gulf and Mew "What happened? I thought you guys love each other?"

Mew: "I still do love Gulf P its just that the circumstances we are in right now is..."

Gulf: "Its difficult to explain P but rest assured Mew and I are friends no bad blood at all"

Bermb eyed the both of them and asked "Are you sure?"

Mew/Gulf: "Yes P"

Bemrb: "Im happy to hear that"

They went out of the building and fans scream when they saw them then they hold a papers up in the air that says "WE BELIEVE IN YOU, WE WILL WAIT" After reading Gulf whispered to Mew "I feeling guilty Mew" Mew whispered back and said "Me too"

The news about the break up was the talk of the town for a week now. The medias tried to interview them but they both declined saying they already said all they wanted to say in that event. And as usual all negative articles were handled by Sammy.

GULF's POV

"What is it P? You called me here you said its urgent."

Bermb: "Its because the company wanted me to handle another talent and also they accepted OJT students. Nong Best and an OJT student will handle all your schedule for now na"

"Okay~ where is he?"

Guy: "Its so nice to finally meet you PGulf"

"Almost gave me a heart attack!" "Nice meeting you Nong?"

Guy: "My name is Sun P"

"Nice meeting you too Nong Sun"