Mew kissed Gulf on his forehead and said "Yes do you want to talk to her?" Gulf nods his head said "Hi Sam!"

Sammy: "Hey sleepyhead how was the flight?"

Gulf: "Okay...Mm...what did you guys talk about?"

Sammy: "Its about the stalker nothing to be worried about na."

Gulf: "Im hungry I want to eat now I will talk to you later ok?"

Sammy: "Ok enjoy your dinner bye!"

Mew: "Come lets eat"

Gulf stood up and went to the table full of foods he look at Mew as if asking why there are so many foods. Mew chuckle and said "PBoss is the one who order all of these I don't know if he also ordered some for himself thats why I called him to come here and eat with us.

Its already 8pm and Mew is sitting in the couch while Gulf is laying down his head is on Mew's lap. Mew brushed his hair and ask "What's on your mind?"

Gulf: "Nothing its just that I missed this kind of moments.

Mew: "I missed YOU"

Gulf: "Then kiss me"

Mew smile and captured his lips, Gulf moaned and respond aggressively to the kiss so Mew carried him, his legs encircled around Mew's waist and they move to the bed.

Gulf started to grind his hips against him. Mew lets go of his lips and slipped down to his chest and started to suck his nipples before he went down pulled off his pants and boxers exposing his already erect c*ck. Mew's tongue trace over the slit and of his c*ck then he suddenly suck Gulf's cock to the hilt. Gulf trashes his head side to side while moaning "Ahh! Mew!" Mew continued to deep throat him giving Gulf pleasure but he suddenly stopped and pulled Gulf's cock out if his mouth. Gulf thought he was finished but Mew put one of his leg on his shoulder and he traced his tongue down to his hole then starts licking it. Gulf bucked and almost scream when Mew's tongue slipped into his hole. Mew's tongue hardens and stared jabbing and abusing his hole, Gulf moaned "Ah ...ahh Mew Yess! Mmm God! Its so good moree". Mew then slipped his fingers into his mouth and Gulf knew what he wanted he keep on moaning while sucking Mew's fingers. Mew retracted his fingers and whispered to his ear "Relax na" then he pushed his finger in and started fingering Gulf.

Gulf cupped his face and said "Mew enough with that! I want it...Fuck me! I want it now" Mew stopped was he was doing and said "You're not ready yet"

Gulf: "Just fuck me Mew! Fuck me hard!"

Mew really love it when Gulf talks dirty. He got so aroused and moaned "Oh God" then he bend down and kissed Gulf hungrily. He pushed his cock inside to the hilt. Gulf closed his eyes and bit his lips enduring the pain. Mew is taking his time pulling out slowly then pushing back again. Gulf moved his hips to meet his thrust signalling Mew that he has adjusted but Mew is moving slowly and even though he knew that Gulf likes it rough and hard. Gulf knew that Mew is teasing him so he hit his arm and demanded "Fuck me hard I said!" Mew smirked, leaned down and tease "And rougher right?" Gulf nodded his head and begged "Please Mew fuck me harder and rougher please naaa~ahhh!" Mew kiss lips and he move faster moving his hips back and fourth so aiming at Gulf's prostate making Gulf a moaning mess.

Gulf: "Yes! Fuck me just like that! ahhh! So good Mew...so big fuck me more..."

Mew is groaning above him as he fucked him just like how he wanted faster, harder and rougher. Gulf's head trashes side to aide while his hips is meeting Mew's thrust.

Gulf: "ahhh...ahhh Mew!"

Mew: "Oh God! Mmm soo good...so fucking tight"

Mew thrust harder. Gulf threw his head back while moaning "Soo deeep...Yess! Soo good" Mew fuck him harder as Gulf keep demanding to fuck him harder because he is close "Please Mew....don't stop make me cum I'm close! Fuck me more....harder ahhhh" Mew did what he demanded and he fuck him faster.

Mew pounded into him hard then he bend down and sucked his neck so hard Gulf arched his back and screamed "FUCK!!!YES!!!MM~ MEW!!" as he shot cum while in between them. Gulf h*le squeezed Mew's cock tightly. The contraction inside made Mew groaned "Fuck so tight...ahhh~ I'm cumming Gulf" then shot his cum inside Gulf "Ahhh~ Gulf!" Mew plopped down above Gulf panting. Gulf hugged him and said "I love you" Mew kiss his neck and said "I love you so much Gulf" then he tried to move and pull out but Gulf stopped him "No don't pull it out yet"

Mew: "You will suffer later and tomorrow evening we have an event to attend"

Gulf: "Just a little while let me feel you more I missed being connected with you like this"

Mew buried his face on Gulfs chest and said "I love you so much Gulf I will not let anyone hurt you I'd rather die that let that happen."

Gulf: "Don't say that Mew because A world without you is like death sentence to me too. I cant imagine living a life without you in it Mew."

Mew hugged him so tight and said "Me too Gulf."

****************************************
Hints for the future chapters are already spilled 🤐🤭