Gulf: "P you will come with me to China?"

Bermb: "Yes"

Gulf was surprised because his manager agreed right away "Wow! You agreed right away!"

Bermb: "Its because Nong Mew and I already talk. Now if your done go and reshoot right away so that we can go to China."

Gulf: "Yes P!"

Gulf excitedly walk to the director and they reshoot the scene without any mistakes. They packed up right away and Gulf was surprised when they saw his bodyguards standing beside two luxury cars.

Bodyguard: "Princess Melanie said to use these cars as transportation to the airport."

Gulf: "Where is she? Is she coming too?"

Bodyguard: "Her highness is busy at the moment shes with Sir Ice."

Gulf chuckles and murmured "So Mew really did what he said huh."

Bodyguard: "Shall we go Sir?"

Gulf turn to his manager who is still in awed at the beautiful cars infront of them. He walk to him and tapped his shoulder "P you're drooling!" His manager was startled and instantly wipe his lips to which made Gulf laugh so loud and said "I was just kidding P!"

Bermb: "YOU!!"

Gulf put his hands up and said "Its not my fault you kept staring at the cars P anyway lets go na I really miss my boyfriend."

His manager rolled his eyes and walk ahead of him he went to the second car which he really like and the bodyguard opened the door for him he smile and thank the bodyguard before he went inside without even waiting for Gulf. Gulf shakes his head and went to the same car.

BEIJING

Interviewer: "Tomorrow is the premier night are you excited? Can you share to us your expectation on this movie? I mean Im sure that it will do well in the box office since you have alot of Chinese fans."

Mew smile and said "I really hope that the fans and everyone who will come to see this movie will come out of the theatres with a big smile on their faces and a positive outlook on life."

Interviewer: "Im personally excited to watch this movie."

Mew: "I hope you enjoy and like it."

Interviewer: "Now I'm going to ask you a question which is actually a fan question I mean ALOT of fans are sending this question to us."

Mew got curious and ask "What is it?"

Interviewer: "They're asking if Gulf will show up tomorrow."

Mew pretended to be sad and said "He is very busy right now I actually called him before doing this interview but he wasn't answering then someone told me that he is filming a show so yeah I really don't know if he will show up as he is very busy."

Interviewer: "Aw that's too bad alot of Chinese fans expected him to show up at the red carpet tomorrow night me included."

Mew: "Even if he can't come I'm sure he will watch the live stream along with the fans tomorrow."

Interviewer: "Ok before we end this interview do you want to say something to your Chinese fans?"

Mew: "Hello I'm Mew Suppasit thank you so much for always supporting me. Although I cant reply to all your messages due to my schedules just know that I read them all and I'm very thankful for your love and support please come and watch my new movie. Thank you once again. Bye bye"

After the interview and photo session the bodyguard told Mew that Gulf already left.

Mew: "How did you know?"

Bodyguard: "My colleague txted me"

Mew: "Ok thanks"

Boss: "Nong you still have one interview left so you have to change right now."

Mew: "Gulf is already on his way P"

Boss: "Don't worry about Nong Gulf everything is already arrange."

Mew: "What do you mean?"

Bodyguard: "Princess Melanie made all the arrangements including the hotels and transportations for you and sir Gulf's safety sir."

Mew: "I see"

Gulf and his manager arrived in Beijing his bodyguards led them to the private exit and once again there's a car waiting for them he turned to the bodyguards and ask "Don't tell me Sam arranged this?"

Bodyguard: "Yes sir even the hotel Sir Mew and his costars are staying was arranged by Her Highness."

While theyre on their way to the hotel Gulf dialled Sam's number.

RINGGG....

Sammy: "Yes?"

Gulf: "Sam this is too much why do you have to arrange all of these? Did you also pay for these?"

Sammy: "That stalker is good Gulf. Nick is having a hard time tracking him down and I'm just making sure that nothing will happen to you or Mew while you guys are not together. I did not pay for the hotel though I only suggested it as for the transpo I paid for it."

Gulf: "Thank you so much Sam"

Sammy: "You're welcome Gulf"

Gulf: "I will call you later we already arrive at the hotel."

Sammy: "Ok bye!"

Gulf wore a mask and hood when they entered the hotel his bodyguards are by his sides while his manager walk ahead of them and they went straight to the elevator.

Gulf: "P what about your room key?"

Bermb: "Nong Boss already have it"

Gulf: "How did you know?"

Bermb: "He texted me"

Gulf: "Ahh"

Bodyguard: "This is sir Mew's room he said that you can wait for them inside."

Gulf: "How about you guys?"

Bodyguard: "We will be outside"

Gulf: "You can come inside If you want"

Bodyguard: "Our job is to make sure your safe Sir and to do that we have to be outside to make your no one will come and harm you."

Gulf nods his head and said "Thank you"

The BGs walk out of the room and Gulf laid down on the bed.

Bermb: "Are you going to sleep?"

Gulf: "Im so tired P"

Bermb: "Me too"

Gulf: "Come here P"

Bermb: "No thanks I'd rather sleep on the couch than beside you."

Gulf: "Mew is a reasonable person he wont get mad just because your sleeping beside me."

Bermb: "I'll sleep in the coach end of story."

Gulf: "Suit yourself P"

***************************************
Next chapter is NC