President: "What's the purpose of this meeting anyway when you already agreed to them."

Bermb: "Its because you called us here P."

"Can I go home now?"

President: "Yes Nong"

Bermb: "Call Mew right now and tell him to come pick you up because I still need to discuss some issues with the president."

"Ok"

RINGGG

Mew: "Yeah?"

"Did I wake you up?"

Mew: "Its ok"

"The meeting is finished"

Mew: "Ok I will go there right now"

"Mm..drive safely na"

Mew: "I will don't worry"

3RD PERSON POV

While waiting Gulf was scrolling through his twitter retweeting his official fanclub's tweets and replying to his friend comments and messages while ignoring the trending topic and the messages from the media. His phone rings and its Sam so he immediately answer it.

Gulf: "Sam!"

Sammy: "Hey where are you right now?"

Gulf: "Head office"

Sammy: "You have to go with Mew later na"

Gulf: "Huh? Where? Why?"

Sammy: "You'll know later I already told Mew to bring you with him"

Gulf: "Ok"

Sammy: "See you bye!"

After the call Mew arrived, he hug and kiss him on the lips and said "Sorry for making you wait"

Gulf: "I just talked to Sam she told me to go with you what is this all about?"

Mew sigh "She already told you huh"

Gulf: "Yeah and I have a feeling this meeting is about some serious matter."

Mew: "Lets talk about it later na?"

Gulf: "Ok"

Mew: "Where do you want to go we still have an hour before we go to Peninsula"

Gulf: "I want to buy frames."

Mew: "Ok lets go"

They went to the nearest mall and while they're roaming around fans noticed them and are now following them from a distance. Mew wave to them then he thank them for keeping their distance. While Gulf was so engross on searching for his frames that he ignored the fans, he didn't even turn around when some of the fans are calling him. He finally saw the one he like and ask for a bigger size when Mew heard him he ask "Why do you need a bigger size?"

Gulf: "Well I want this frame in our room with our picture in it"

Mew: "Ok since we are already here buy all the things you need na."

Gulf nods his head then he went to the bedsheets section and to some other shops to buy the things he need to decorate their room. Mew is just following behind him and would give his opinion whenever Gulf cant decide which design or colour to choose. When Mew look at his watch he tapped Gulf shoulder and said "Lets go we don't want an annoyed Sam right?"

Gulf: "Ok"

Mew told the saleslady that they want all the items to be deliver and then he gave his manager's address before they walk out of the mall.