Mew: "Where going to Velaa Resort Pa."

Mom: "Is it another Island or something?"

Gulf: "Yes Ma"

Dad: "Why do we have to go there? The scenery here is already beautiful."

Mew: "I want to treat my boyfriends parents to one of the most beautiful resort here."

Dad: "Is it far? As long as its not super expensive."

Mew did not comment after what Gulf's dad said because little did they know that they're going to spend the night in one of Maldives expensive resort.

Gulf: "We are going to fly there?"

Mew kiss his forehead and said "Don't worry I arranged everything."

Dad: "Its that far?"

Mew: "Its in another island Pa."

Gulf: "Sammy txted me she said that they will arrive here around 4pm."

Mew: "I already told her everything Gulf. They will fly straight to Velaa later."

Dad: "Sammy is bringing someone with her?"

Gulf: "Ohhh I forgot to tell you guys Sam have a boyfriend now."

Mom: "Whatt!? Who!?"

Dad: "That guy better treat her right!"

Mew: "You will meet her boyfriend later Pa,Ma."

Gulf: "Lets go now Mew Im excited to explore another Island!"

While everyone is excited to explore Maldives Sammy on the other hand is busy watching all the videos that Dean stored in the USB drive.

Ice: "Why are you so serious over there?"

Sammy: "Don't mind me"

Ice: "K"

Sammy heart is pounding so fast while she watched the last video that Pinky recorded on her phone. She looked so shocked after watching it that Ice got worried when she just stopped moving and just stared at her laptop without blinking "Baby what's wrong?"

Sammy recovered from the shocked and smile at him "Nothing babe" then she immediately closed her laptop.

Ice: "Are you sure its nothing?"

Sammy: "Yes Im sure lets go?"

Ice: "Let me call my assistant first."

Sammy: "Ok call him now because I need to call someone too."

Ice eyed her and asked "Who?"

Sammy: "Someone you don't know."

Ice turned around and left the room Sam thought "Oh he is sulking how cute" then she proceeded dialling someone's number.

Swat: "Your Highness"

Sammy: "What's happening over there"

Swat: "She's still in the hospital but when her parents are out she's been on her new phone the whole time and also she called a guy four times now shes telling him about a plan."

Sammy: "Jesus! When will she ever stop?!"

Swat: "I think she will never stop until she harms your friend Your Highness."

Sammy: "Is there anything else?"

Swat: "We already traced the Guy shes been calling. Your Highness what do you me to do with him?"

Sammy: "Once she give her orders arrest him immediately."

Swat: "Understood Your Highness"

Ice came back and heard her ordering someone on the phone and he got curious "Who's that?"

Sammy smirked and said "Someone you don't know."

Ice shut his mouth and didn't utter a word after their conversation. They went to the airport without talking to each other. Sammy is just teasing her boyfriend but after she looks at Ice face he look so pitiful so she break the silence "Its my uncle's people I ordered them to watched someone for me."

Ice turned his head "What do you mean by that?"

Sammy: "Well that someone drugged my bestfriend while I was away. I don't want that to happen again babe so Im closely monitoring her now."

Ice: "Mew knew about this?"

Sammy: "Yeah the reason they're in Maldives right now is to get away from Mew's crazy ex."

Ice grabbed her arm and stopped her from walking "Are you saying Pinky drugged Gulf? Pinky? Mew's childhood friend?"

Sammy: "Yes...yes and yes"

Ice was so shocked by what he learned. Sammy snapped him out of it "You're so busy with your business that you didn't know about that? Don't tell me you also didn't know that she caused Mew's accident?"

Ice: "WHATTT!!!??"

Sammy: "I see, Mew didn't tell you."

Ice: "Wha...what...she...love...FUCK!!"

Ice is now fuming he take his phone out and tried to call someone but Sammy stopped him "Who are you going to call?"

Ice tried to calm himself and said "Pinky"

Sammy: "You will not call her or even Mew."

Ice: "WHY?!!"

Sammy: "Pinky shes crazy she will only lie to you and about Mew he is trying to win and impress his father in law right now so don't disturbed them."

Ice: "I cant believed this!"

Sammy: "You know she slapped Gulf before thats why I broke her wrist but I regretted it now."

Ice: "Why?"

Sammy: "Because I should have broke her neck instead!"

Ice who was fuming awhile ago suddenly burst out laughing, when he calms down he looked at Sammy hug her and kiss her on the lips and said "Thanks for making me laugh baby."

Sammy: "Well Im not joking babe I really regretted it if I twisted her neck right then and there nothing like this would have ever happened."

Ice pinched her nose and said "Yeah and you would be in jail now."

Sammy murmured "As if Uncle would let that happen."

Ice: "What?"

Sammy: "Nothing lets go"