Mew: "I see she's monitoring her now."

Gulf: "Mm...also she said she will come as soon as shes done whatever shes doing right now."

Mew smile and kissed his lips "Im glad to see you smiling and happy like always Gulf."

Gulf moved and rest his head on Mew's chest "Im happy because you're here with me Mew and my bestfriend promised to come too so Im very happy." 

Mew teased him "Your family is here too you know."

Gulf: "I haven't seen them Mew where are they?"

Mew: "They're enjoying their vacation now Gulf and I forgot to tell you that I gave Ma my card and told her to buy everything they want."

Gulf is surprised so he asked "And she accepted the card?"

Mew: "Yeah I kinda begged her to accept it though."

Gulf laughs "Let me guess Pa was blindsided again right?"

Mew sighed "He will surely get mad at me if he knows Gulf."

Gulf: "Ahhh~ don't worry Mew Pa will accept you soon so don't worry na~"

Mew moved down and kiss him on the lips again. Gulf responded by opening his mouth welcoming Mew. Mew's hand that was caressing his back went down to his ass cheek then down to his hole he slid his fingers inside making Gulf moaned "Ahh..Mew stopp..."

Mew: "Why? I want to make love to you again."

Gulf closed his eyes and gripped his arm moaning because Mew keep on pressing his prostate "Ahh~ Meww"

Mew sucked hard on his collar bone making sure to leave a mark there.

Gulf cupped Mew's face and look at him straight into his eyes and said "Stop na~ We still need to go outside later or else Im sure Mild and Champ will come and disturb us, also my parents will start looking for me."

Mew pulled out his fingers from his hole and kissed Gulf passionately before he hugged him and said "You're right, I don't want your dad to kill me once he notice you walking in pain tomorrow."

Gulf: "What are we doing tomorrow?"

Mew: "We will explore this place with your Mom and Dad."

Gulf: "PBoss is also here?"

Mew: "Yes"

Gulf: "Ok then we should go back to sleep now."

Mew hug him "Mm"

THAILAND
SAMMY's POV

"Uncle Im here again"

Uncle: "Yeah I can see that"

"Soooo can I disturbed your police officer today?"

Uncle: "Dean is busy right now"

"I can wait"

Uncle: "All day?"

"I have a flight to catch this afternoon."

Uncle: "Then just come back when you're not busy."

"Uncleeee~ Dean said he would contact me when he's done with what I asked him to do but I cant wait anymore thats why Im here."

Uncle: "He didn't call you so that means he's not done yet."

"Uncleee~ pleaseeee~ naa~"

Uncle: "Okayy STOP whining! I will call him! Now stop annoying me!"

"I love you sooo much uncle"

Uncle: "Whatever Sam....Hello Dean come here in my office right now!"

3RD PERSON POV

Dean hurriedly went to his boss office with a pounding heart. He knocked then opened the door and the first person he see is a smiling Sammy.

Dean: "Sir"

Uncle: "Dean please entertain my niece."

Dean look at Sammy and said "Im sorry I forgot to txt you Sammy. I received a very important mission after Im done with yours."

Sammy: "Its ok Dean I understand sooooo..."

Dean: "I'll go get the USB on my desk."

Sammy: "Can I ask you something?"

Dean: "Sure"

Sammy: "Is there a sex videos?"

Dean: "Two"

Sammy closed her eyes "I'll wait here."

Dean immediately went out to get the USB he is puzzled with Sammy's reaction.

Sammy: "That girl is really something else."

Uncle: "How's Gulf?"

Sammy: "He's in Maldives right now."

Uncle: "What are you planning?"

Sammy: "Uncle you've helped me enough so I will not ask for your help this time."

Uncle: "Make sure its not something dangerous Sam."

Sammy winked at his worried uncle and said "Don't worry uncle I already planned everything."

Uncle: "His Highness is aware of all your plans right?"

Sammy: "I think so he had someone following me around."

Uncle: "Well he is just worried of you."

The door opens and Dean came back and handed Sammy the USB flash drive "I deleted all her videos on that night and also that other one you asked."

Sammy: "Thank you so much Dean."

Dean: "Your Welcome Sammy.... and that Girl in the video...she..."

Sammy raised her eyebrows and asked seriously "What about her? You watched the sex videos?"

Dean: "No! Ofcourse not I have more important task to do than watch those videos I can't even rest with all the tasks I was given."

Uncle: "AHEM!! Are you complaining Dean?"

Dean's eyes widened and stuttered "Of..Ofcourse..n..no sir!"

Sammy: "Okaayyy back to the subject! Why are you asking about her?"

Dean: "Shes...shes pitiful Sammy I watched a video of her crying and begging for her video to be deleted but she was mocked and laughed at instead."

Sammy: "Is it here?"

Dean: "No! I deleted it because no one deserved to be treated like that!"

Sammy smirked then tapped Dean's right shoulder and said "Don't worry Dean the person who took the video of her crying will be in jail soon and the girl who is begging on that video, her name is Praepailin." Sammy then started teasing him "Shes pretty right? Do you want to meet her?"

Dean's ears turned red he suddenly stood up face his boss and excused himself. Sammy laughed so hard by his reaction.

Uncle: "You should stop teasing Dean Sam. He is a very workaholic guy he is the best in his unit so he is always given difficult jobs and so he doesn't have time for romance."

Sammy face her uncle and said "Well it seems like he likes my friend uncle so your best man in that department will soon have other priorities other than his job."