Sammy laugh so hard before she said "So you weren't satisfied because you want the shoved his tongue down your throat kinda kiss? Wow your something else Gulf."

Gulf: "SAM! STOP LAUGHING! IM SERIOUS!"

Sammy: "Ok! Ok! I think he is just sad that Pinky which is his childhood friend and like a sister to him did all those things to you the one he love and he is feeling guilty because of what happened to you. You know Gulf, Mew is still not over his jealousy of what happened that night between you and Praepailin he can't even stand her being close to you or him."

Gulf: "How did you know?"

Sammy: "He told me himself"

Gulf: "Does this mean he is still mad? He's still blaming himself? And I cant just ask him why he wont kiss me anymore."

Sammy: "If you want answers you have to ask Gulf you cant expect him to know whats on your mind he's not a psychic."

Gulf: "But Sam..."

Sammy: "Communication is very important in a relationship Gulf although I haven't have a boyfriend for a long time because all of the guys that tried to asked me out either gave up immediately or just plain dumb that thinks they can have anyone just because they've a nice car. Anyway back to the subject as I said try talking to him about your concerns ok?"

Gulf: "Ok I will ask him later and thanks for convincing Pa Sam"

Sammy: "You're welcome Gulf"

Gulf ended the call and saw some of his costarts playing beach volleyball he walked and sat beside Mild.

Mild: "Hey you're finally awake huh?"

Gulf: "Yeah"

Mild look around as if looking for someone and Gulf already knew who he is looking for so he said "He's at the cabin he said that need to call someone."

Mild: "Ahhh ok..ok! By the way Gulf I don't know what happened but when we are at the filming site waiting for you and Mew the director came unusually late and suddenly said that the filming is cancelled and that we are going on a paid trip here in Maldives! Some said that it was Mew who paid for all of these but the director didn't say who paid for our trip here so I really don't know who. Anyway whoever it is he/she is a very generous and rich person! Imagine paying all of these and also bringing the whole cast and crew here! Im so happy since this is my first time here!" Gulf just listened to Mild not uttering a single word. Mild noticed his mood and asked "Why are not happy?" Gulf look at him and said "I am happy."

Mild: "Yeah sure~ your mouth say your happy but your face is saying otherwise."

Gulf sighed "I really am happy Mild its just that I have alot of things on mind right now."

Mild: "Gulf try enjoying yourself na we are here to enjoy not to sulk or think of depressing thoughts."

Gulf just nodded his head.

MEW's POV

"Sam I just read your message you said you have good news. What is it?"

Sammy: "I visited uncle in his office just now and begged him to lend me someone and their system that can hacked through her mails and phone."

"And?"

Sammy: "Well he said yes and the guy he assigned said that he will contact me once he is done."

"Thank you so much Sam. And...ahh..how about her?"

Sammy: "Pretending to be the a good girl infront of her parents."

"She already knows what happened?"

Sammy: "As of now No. But she contacted Praepailin though, Im sure its to asked her about last night."

"And?"

Sammy: "Well I already told Praepailin that if the bitch contacts her and ask about what happened then she just have to lie and say that you got soo mad when you saw them together naked in bed then broke up with Gulf and stormed out of the room."

"Do you think she will believe you?"

Sammy: "Well thats why I wanted to talk to you."

"Okayy?"

Sammy: "I want you to tell your dad to invite Pinky and her parents to a business meeting and tell uncle specifically to make Pinky come first to the location."

"What are you planning Sam?"

Sammy: "Im planning the fastest way for her to get to jail Mew."

"And that is?"

Sammy: "Tell your dad to schedule that one week from now."

"Got it! By the way Gulf asked why you didn't come with us."

Sammy: "Don't worry about that Ice and I will join you there after Im finished preparing everything."